Chapter 12: Sabertooth

The newly arrived sisters, were shocked to realize how wrong they were about the Sabertooth guild. They might like strength but someone sent them straight...

"Thank you Minerva, you really aren't as bad as the Fairies portrayed you" Juvia said still on stage placing her hood back on.

"Huh, but after the games we were all cool. What did they say?" Minerva demanded as her eye twitched un annoyance. She didn't like being talked about behind her back, most exclusively if it was about her personal life.

"Wait!! We didn't get your magic!" Sting hollered standing out in the crowd.

"Like we said, none of your business" Zazie glared. Sting shrank back behind his partner.

"Y-y-es ma'm!"

"We would like our guild marks then we'll explain." Levy stated looking at Minerva.

"Right! Rufus get the stamp now!!" In a flash the blond threw the stamp to Minerva who caught it without difficulty.

"So where would you like your stamps?"

"On the left side of my stomach, black" Levy asked pulling up her shirt. Minerva stamped her.

"Juvia would like it on the left side of her stomach in white." Minerva stamped her on the area.  Ski got it on the same spot in dark purpel.

" Upper left thigh orange" Autumn said reaveling her snow white skin.

"Huh I want mine on the right side of my chest, icy blue." Mist asked with a bubbly voice. Elie got hers in the same area but in red.

"Right breast in green, Zazie's in the same place, yellow." Aqua said drinking. Minerva put them in the exact place.

Momo lifted her hoody and showed her back "Center my back in platinum white, Asi wants hers on her left hand black" Minerva did as told and stamped the duo

"I would love mine on my left thigh in grey!" The hyper girl, Kona got her wish.

"I want mine in emerald green on my right hand." Minerva stamped the last girl, Jin, on her hand."Thanks!"

"Good now let's introduce you all to some of the guild members" Minerva said leading them off the stage, then brought them to a tall buff man with long wild green hair and a blond haired man with a large red hat and eye mask. "This lug here is Orga Nanagear. Lighting God slayer. The guy who looks like he belongs in Spirited away is Rufus Lhore, memory mage "

"Yo! Little chickies" Orga chuckled.

"Hello beautiful women, it is an absolute pleasure" Rufus greeted, tipping his hat to the girls.

They greeted him back before Minerva pulled them away and brought them to 3 more members. One looked like a dumber version of Weisslogia with a red cat. The other looked like a younger version of Skiadrum an exceed in a frog costume on his lap.

"Oi! Twins, meet the new girls. Girls this is Sting and Rogue the twin dragon slayers of Sabertooth. Plus those little exceeds Lector and Frosch." Minerva introduced.

"I can't believe master got you guys in the guild, your magic is practically non existent for some ex-fairies" Sting spoke looking at his exceed. Rogue kept his eyes closed and just grunted.

Minerva hit Sting on the back of the head "Respect them you little dragon. They are far from weak"

Sting  'tsked' and rubbed his head."Yeah yeah we'll see."

"Minerva it is fine. Juvia and Levy are far from offended." Juvia explained then a silver haired woman walked up to them with a shy smile.

"H-hey I'm Yukino Agruia. Celestia mage" she said fiddling with her fingers nervously.