Chapter 2

The blonde haired girl smiled brightly as the two walked through Vale. She was glad that she got to spend time with her best friend. Occasionally, she would glance over at Blake. She was perfect... Yang had liked Blake since they first met, but never said anything about it out of fear of ruining their friendship. "Hey, Blake. Do you wanna go to the new cafe? I heard it was good." The blonde offered her teammate.

"Sure, let's go." Blake turned her head towards Yang and smiled. Her amber eyes glistened in the sunlight and Yang couldn't help but stare at them.

The two girls arrived at the cafe and stepped inside. "You go pick out a table, I'll order." Yang winked at Blake before walking away to order their drinks.

After a few minutes, Yang walked over to the table her teammate had picked out, holding two drinks. She set Blake's drink down in front of her carefully before sitting down across from her. "I hope you like sweet tea," the blonde said before taking a sip of her coffee.

"I do, thanks Yang." Blake smiled at her as she picked up her drink and took a sip. "So, what do you want to do after this?"

"Well, we could go to the bookstore." Yang said with a grin. "I'm sure there might be some books there that you haven't read yet," she teased.

"Oh, ha ha." The dark haired girl said as she rolled her eyes. "You're so funny. But sure, let's go there. A new book just came out and I've heard good things about it."

Yang finished her drink and set down her cup. "I'm ready to go whenever you are," she said as she looked around the small shop.

Blake finished her drink and stood up, "I'm ready now."

The two girls left the shop and began walking towards the bookstore. The sun was just starting to set as they made their way down the street; it was probably going to be dark by the time they got back to the dorm.

Yang heard footsteps behind them, but she really didn't think anything of it. Suddenly, someone spoke from behind them. "Excuse me, I need something. Could you two please help me?" The woman's voice sounded a little threatening. The two turned around to see who was speaking to them. It seemed to be a student.

"What do you want?" Yang asked cautiously. She didn't know what to think about this woman. Blake stayed close to Yang and frowned slightly, the woman had a sinister look in her eyes.

The dark haired woman chuckled at the two. "I need you." She said as she made eye contact with Blake.