Chapter 1

It was a warm and sunny day in the Kingdom of Vale. A dark haired girl sat under a tree, reading because classes were over for the day. Many groups of students walked past her, either going back to their dorms or heading out to the city to hangout.

The book she was reading was one of her favorites, she had read it many times. She was too focused on her book to notice the blonde haired girl that was sneaking up on her. Slowly, the blonde crept up behind her and waited there for a few moments before wrapping her arms around the cat faunus. "Hello!" Yang exclaimed happily.

"Ah!" Blake dropped her book, causing her to lose her page. "Yang!" She pulled herself out of her friend's grasp and frowned at her. Carefully, Blake picked up her book and brushed it off. She sighed and rolled her eyes. "I'm assuming that you're bored and want me to entertain you." She said as she looked up at the blonde, Yang always did this when she was bored.

"I got tired of listening to Rubes and Ice Queen argue so I came out here to find you." Yang explained with a smile. "I was wondering if you wanted to hangout in Vale with me."

The dark haired girl sighed before grinning slightly at her friend. "Sure, sounds like fun." She placed her book into the bag she was carrying.

"Yay! Let's go, kitty cat." Yang said with a triumphant grin as she began making her way to the airship docks.

Blake walked beside her and smiled. She always enjoyed spending time with Yang, other than reading it was her favorite thing to do.