Chapter 7

It had been one month since the incident and they still hadn't found any clues as to where Blake was. After a week of searching and finding nothing, Yang completely shut down. She would just lay on Blake's bed for hours and say nothing, it hurt her teammates to see her like that.

Weiss sat on her bed and stared at her blonde haired teammate. After a few moments of silence she spoke up, "Yang," she said softly, "do you want to go to the cafeteria and get something to do eat?" She hoped she would say yes, Yang hadn't gotten out of bed all day.

"No thanks..." the blonde replied, she sounded tired.

Weiss frowned and got up, walking over to where the blonde was laying. "Yang, please. Ruby and I are worried about you." She grabbed Yang a change of clothes and set them down beside her, "I'm going down to the cafeteria, you should join us. Everyone misses you." The heiress left the room and went down to the cafeteria.

Yang blinked and looked at the clothes Weiss had set out for her. With a sigh she forced herself to get out of bed and picked up the clothes. She took a quick shower before changing her clothes. Not caring that her hair was wet, she went down to the cafeteria. She could feel people watching her as she grabbed some food and made her way to the table that her teammates and team JNPR were sitting at. The blonde sat down beside Weiss and stared at her food in silence, this was the first time she had gone to the cafeteria in two weeks. Her teammates had brought her food up to her.

"Hello Yang," Pyrrha said sweetly.

Yang looked up at her, she could see the concern in the red haired girl's eyes. "Hey Pyrrha..." she responded before taking a bite of her food. She knew that everyone at the table kept looking at her even though she was focused on her food. In a way she felt bad for worrying her friends, but she had lost motivation to do most things. It was her fault that her best friend was taken and possibly killed.  Just thinking about Blake being killed caused tears to fall down her cheeks.

"Yang...?" Ruby said quietly when she noticed that her older sister was crying. Everyone else stared at Yang with sad expressions. They were all devastated by Blake's disappearance, but it had hit Yang the hardest.

Yang stood up, "I'm going back to the dorm. I don't feel good," she mumbled as she walked away, leaving her food at the table. When she got back up to her dorm she sat down on Blake's bunk and sighed. She sat there for a few moments before grabbing a jacket and putting Ember Celica on. It was early afternoon and she thought it might help if she took a walk to get her mind off things. She left a note for her teammates before leaving the dorm.