Chapter 3

"Me?" Blake stepped back cautiously, "I don't understand." She reached into her pocket for her scroll.

Yang pushed Blake behind her and got into a fighting stance after loading Ember Celica. "I don't know who you are, but you are going to stay away from her." The blonde's eyes shifted from their usual shade of purple to a burning red.

The dark haired woman chuckled as she stepped towards the two teammates. "There's no need to fight. I'd prefer to take her without any injuries."

"Blake, run! Get out of here! I'll fight her off!" Yang said quickly, she didn't want to see Blake get hurt.

"What?! No! I can help!" The faunus replied as she pulled out her scroll, preparing to call her locker to her location.

"Blake, please." Yang pleaded as she prepared to fight the woman. "I don't want you to get hurt..."

Cinder smirked as she watched the two. "I'm afraid I don't have time to listen to you two argue." She summoned a flame in her hand and began walking towards them. "I'll ask nicely one more time. Will you come with me, Blake, or will I have to do this the hard way?"

"I won't let you take her!" Yang launched herself at Cinder and began shooting at her.

Quickly, Cinder dodged Yang's attack and hit her in the stomach, launching the blonde back.

"Yang!" Blake cried out as she watched her teammate be hit. She quickly called her locker and grabbed her weapon out when it landed. She ran at Cinder to attack her.

When she saw Blake running at her she chuckled. She dodged at the last second and grabbed Blake's arm. Blake struggled to get free, but Cinder slammed her fist into Blake's head and knocked her out.

"STAY AWAY FROM HER!" Yang yelled as she went to attack Cinder again. She couldn't let her get away with this.

Cinder grinned as Yang went to attack her. This time she didn't move out of the way, instead she positioned Blake so that Yang's attack would hit her instead.

The blonde's eyes widened when she realized Cinder's dark intention. Quickly, she threw her attack off and fell to the ground. She got up and glared at the woman. "Leave her alone... Take me instead!"

"But I don't want you, I want her." Cinder said with a sinister grin. She looked behind Yang and noticed to girls running over.

"Yang! Blake!" Ruby yelled as she quickly ran over to her older sister's side with Weiss following behind her. The three girls got ready to fight the woman who was holding their unconscious teammate.

Normally, Cinder wouldn't have cared that she was outnumbered, but right now she couldn't fight as well because of the unconscious girl she was carrying. To buy herself time she made a wall of fire between her and the other members of team RWBY. She turned and began running, trying to put as much space between her and the girl's as possible.

The three stepped back from the flames and Ruby thought for a moment. "Weiss! Glyphs!" Weiss nodded and slammed the blade of her weapon into the ground. Snowflake symbols appeared under the flames and put them out. After the flames were gone Ruby used her semblance to catch up to Cinder. She shot at her, being careful to not hurt Blake. The other two followed behind her and began attacking as well.

Cinder stopped and the summoned another flame in her hand, holding it up to Blake's face. The flames began burning her.

"No! Stop! Please..." Yang hung her head in defeat. "We'll do what you want... Just please, don't hurt her..." The other two exchanged sad expressions.

Cinder grinned, this was perfect. "I'll be leaving now. Don't follow me." She turned around and behind walking away with Blake in her arms.