Chapter 10

***this chapter will be graphic read with caution!***

Once they arrived back at Cinder's base, the woman grabbed Blake and slammed her into the wall. "What did you tell her?" she demanded as she pressed her arm against the girl's throat.

"Nothing! Nothing!" Blake cried out as she struggled to breathe, "I didn't tell her anything!"

"Then why were you talking to her?" the woman hissed as she stared at Blake menacingly, pressing down more on her throat.

"I-I only told h-her not to follow m-me," Blake stuttered as Cinder moved her arm back.

"So you did tell her something," Cinder grinned and threw Blake to the ground, slamming her foot into her back, "what else did you tell her?"

Blood dripped from Blake's mouth. "I-I told her I was hurt... th-that's all I said! I promise!" She was crying as she was being pinned to the floor by Cinder.

"Stand up," the woman hissed. Blake stood up quickly, trembling with fear. "Give me a good reason why I shouldn't do this."

"I-I..." she couldn't think of anything to say, she felt like she was going to throw up. She stood as still as possible because she knew that if she moved around it would be worse.

"Nothing?" She grinned as she summoned a flame in her hand, "that's exactly what I expected from someone as pathetic as you." The woman stepped closer to the trembling girl and then suddenly put the burning hand over Blake's left eye. The girl screamed in pain and used the wall to keep her from falling over. With a sudden burst of anger, Cinder dug her nails into the girl's eye socket. After a few moments, Blake dropped to the ground, unconscious. "Hm. I guess I'll finish this later." The woman left the room to clean the blood from her hand.

One hour later

Cinder entered the room and was annoyed that the girl was still unconscious. She frowned and walked over to her and slammed her foot into the girl's side, hoping to wake her up.

Blake coughed up some blood and opened her eye. She looked up at Cinder with a terrified expression on her face.

"Stand up, we aren't done yet," she said with a grin. Blake stood up slowly, using the wall to support her. "You missed your chance to convince me not to do this." Cinder held her hand up in front of Blake's eye for a drawn out moment before digging her nails back into the girl's eye socket and ripping the girl's eye out. Blake let out a pain-filled scream and dropped to her knees. "Still awake through this? You're less pathetic than I thought," Cinder said as she completely detached the eye from the girl, letting it fall to the ground. She knocked Blake to the ground, "you're no use to me dead. I guess I'll just have to give you a little more motivation to pass out." She kicked Blake in the side until she lost consciousness. Satisfied with what she had done, Cinder left the room.

Blake dreamed that she was back at Beacon with her teammates and not unconscious on a cold floor, missing an eye. She really wished that she could be with Yang, she missed her terribly.