Chapter 5

Cinder looked down at the girl that she had taken. She looked so helpless and that made her feel even more powerful. A sinister grin was plastered on the woman's face as she studied the girl.
"I'm going to undo your restraints, but you are not going to move unless I tell you to. There will be consequences if you do." She watched as the girl nodded, she looked defeated. This was perfect. It was going exactly how she wanted it to. Cinder undid the restraints and then stepped back.
"Stand up." She ordered the faunus girl.

Blake slowly got up to her feet and stood still in front of her captor. For a few moments, the two just stood there, staring at each other. Suddenly, Cinder knocked the girl to the ground with one swift movement.

"Gah!" The girl hit her head on the floor and groaned in pain. She pushed herself up into a sitting position which caused Cinder to glare at her.

"Did I tell you that you could move?!" She kicked the girl a few times in the side. "You're pathetic. You can't even defend yourself." Cinder said smugly, she wanted the girl to try and fight back. She stepped back when she saw Blake was getting up.

"I'm...not....pathetic." The girl growled at Cinder before going to attack her, causing Cinder to laugh.

She grabbed Blake's arm and forced her against the wall. "So pathetic... I'm starting to think I should have taken your blonde haired friend instead." Cinder teased before throwing Blake back down to the floor, grinning at the pleading look on the girl's face.

"Please....don't hurt her... I'll do anything.." She pleaded, her eyes were filled with fear.

Cinder grinned at Blake's reaction, seeing that she hit a nerve. "It seems that you have feelings for that girl," she said mockingly, "too bad nobody would love someone as weak as you." This was perfect. She had another way to control Blake, "if you listen to me and do everything I tell you to do, I won't hurt her. Is that a deal?"

The girl looked up at Cinder, blood dripping down her forehead. "Yes..." she said defeatedly.

"Perfect."