Chapter 6

Yang ran through the streets of Vale with her teammates trailing behind her. She was rushing to get back to Beacon so she could get help. She had to save Blake, she wouldn't be able to live with herself if her partner died. Once she arrived at the school she got in the elevator and slammed her fist in the button. She wasn't going to wait for her teammates, there wasn't enough time.

The elevator door opened and the blonde stepped out into Ozpin's office. She stepped forward and before she could even say anything, the headmaster spoke up. "Hello Ms. Xiao Long. What is the pro-"

Yang cut him off, "They took Blake!" She clenched her fists and stormed over to his desk, her eyes were burning red.

"I beg your pardon," he said, clearly confused.

"Some bitch in a red dress showed up in Vale and took Blake!" Yang shouted, the headmaster seemed unfazed by her yelling. After a few moments, Weiss and Ruby burst through the doors and walked over to Yang.

"Ms. Xiao Long, I need you to calm down. We'll do everything we can to ensure your partner's safety," he stood up, "I'll need you three to write down a description of the woman and what exactly happened."

"This is bull shit," Yang stated as she slumped down in a seat. She was terrified of what could be happening to Blake. It was all her fault... if she had been stronger none of this would have happened.

Weiss placed a hand on the blonde's shoulder and then nodded at Ozpin. "We'll send you the description. We'll discuss what happened in our dorm." She turned and began walking towards the elevator, motioning for her teammates to follow.

Yang got up from her seat and began walking to the elevator, where Ruby and Weiss were waiting for her. She glanced back at Ozpin, "PLEASE do everything you can... I want her back... alive..." she stepped into the elevator, tears forming in her eyes.