Chapter 11

Blake woke up a few hours later, the pain she was in was unbearable. She opened her eye and looked around the room, she tensed up when her gaze settled on the woman. The woman stood up and walked over to Blake with a grin on her face.

"How does it feel?" She asked, mockingly. The woman chuckled quietly when she heard Blake whimper. "How does it feel knowing that you will never be able to see out of both eyes ever again?" Cinder grabbed her arm, pulling her up off the ground slightly. "Stand up."

Blake tried to stand up, but she ended up just falling back over. She hung her head and clenched her fists, she just wanted this all to stop. The woman laughed, "you can't even stand up. You're weak. You're pathetic. I don't understand how that blonde haired girl could want to be around you," she grabbed Blake's chin and forced her to make eye contact with her, "you know, I could kill you right now. How do you think your teammates would feel if they found your body? Would they even care?"

Blake glared at the woman and tried to stand again, but she just fell to her knees. The woman stepped back and formed a bow in her hands. "Give me a good reason why I shouldn't kill you," she demanded.

"I can't..." She lowered her head and closed her eye. She didn't care anymore, she wanted the pain to be over.

"That's exactly what I expected from someone as pathetic as you," Cinder said before pulling back the arrow and shooting her. A gasped escaped Blake as the arrow pierced her skin and she collapsed. She walked over to the girl and picked up her body. "Don't worry, you'll be safe soon." She laughed and carried Blake out of the base, leaving her on the side of the road before going walking away.