The True Ending

April fools!- oh wait, it's not April... Anyway, that last chapter wasn't the true ending. This one is. Happy holidays. Don't expect me to be this nice next time. Enjoy :)
---

Blake tumbled to the ground and looked back at her teammate who was struggling to breathe on the ground. Quickly, she turned back to face the woman and watched in fear as she approached them. She noticed that Cinder was going for Yang, without a moment of hesitation, she launched herself at the woman and tackled her.

"Gah!" Cinder yelled as she fell back with Blake on top of her.

Blake pinned her down the best she could and glared at her. "Leave her alone," she said through her teeth.

The woman laughed, "I can't do that. You may not remember, but we made a deal. If you listened to me I wouldn't hurt her." She shook her head mockingly. "You didn't uphold your side of the deal." Cinder threw Blake off of her and she landed near Yang. The woman grinned, "I guess I could just kill you both right now. You can die together, how romantic." She summoned a flame in her hand.

Blake crawled over to Yang and held her protectively, waiting for the attack. She shut her eye tightly and tensed up when she saw the bright flash from the flames being launched at them. When a few moments passed and she didn't feel the hit, she opened her eye and looked up. Her and Yang had been surrounded by a green force field. Slowly, she looked back and saw Ozpin standing in the doorway of the elevator. He glanced down at the two students before running at Cinder.

Ruby and Weiss ran out from behind him and went over to their teammates. They struggled to get them both to the elevator, but the managed. Once they door was shut, they checked on them.

Blake looked up at Weiss with tears in her eyes. She had been so terrified when her and Yang had been stuck down there.

Weiss noticed the slight bruising on Blake's neck and frowned. Thankfully, she didn't seem to have very many injuries. She smiled faintly at the cat faunus and squeezed her hand. "Don't worry, you're safe now," she said reassuringly.

Blake closed her eye and passed out.

_

Blake woke up on a bed in the infirmary. She turned her head and saw that Yang was in the bed next to her. Yang was awake and sitting up in her bed, watching stupid videos on her scroll. "Yang?"

Yang jumped and dropped her scroll in her lap. "Oh, hey kitty cat," she said, smiling softly, "how are you feeling?"

"...my neck still hurts a little, but other than that, I'm fine," she said as she reached for Yang's hand.

Yang immediately grabbed her hand and kissed it gently.

Blake frowned and looked up at the ceiling. "Yang, about what happened last ni-"

"Don't worry about it," Yang said as she looked over at her partner, "I understand what happened now. I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions."

"It's okay, Yang, really." She moved over to Yang's bed, glad they were close together so she didn't have to go that far. "I'm so glad you're okay."

"Yeah. Me too." She sighed and hugged Blake tightly. "I'm glad that you're safe."

---
The end <3