32

"Hey. Hey Zac." Shan says as I let her in.

"Hi" he waves his hand in the air, uninterested. I point towards the kitchen before heading in there, Shan following closely behind me.

"This is a nightmare. He won't have a tea, I can't make mac and cheese because he can't eat cheese. All he wants to do is watch football and drink his beers."

"Okay maybe we need to make him pass out, then we can stuff it in his mouth with some whipped cream." Shan laughs.

"Be serious here, this isn't a laughing matter we are in the kitchen plotting how to kill a man, doesn't that make you feel a little uneasy?" I sigh, rubbing my hands through my hair, it's making me feel awful, I'm not cut out for this.

"Not really jayde, he deserves it, he can't live his life blackmailing people to get a girlfriend, his life is over anyway because he's never going to find true love like that, he's an awful human being. We're protecting harry just remember that."

"Ugh I know. I just wish it was as simple as we thought it was going to be."

"Don't worry, just go ask him what he wants for dinner, we can put the pills in a sauce or something."

"Okay." I nod.

"Babe, what do you want for dinner?" I ask him from the doorway.

"Steak and chips." He says without taking his eyes off the tv.

"Steak and chips" I tell Shan and I go back to the kitchen.

"Perfect, we'll make a sauce for the steak. What does he like?"

"Peppercorn. I remember he has that in restaurants when he has steak."

"Right let's get cooking." She nods.