19

I've been banging on Zacs door for the last hour but he's not answering. I've had a few shouts from the neighbours but I don't care, I'm not leaving until he answers the door. I know he's in because his car is here and he doesn't go anywhere without his car.

"Zac please just open up, this is silly" I cry, sitting on the doorstep. Still no answer. I'm getting tired now. Suddenly my phone starts ringing and I see it's harry on the caller I'd, I can't help but smile.

"Hello" I yawn.

"Where are you? You've been gone hours." he sighs.

"Aw you missing me?" I joke.

"Yeah, your bedroom is boring without you." He laughs.

"I'm outside Zacs but he's not answering the door so I think I'm coming back home soon." Suddenly I hear the door unlock and Zac finally opens it. "Oh he's just opened, I'll be back soon." I say before quickly hanging up. I give Zac a small smile but he just walks back into the house, leaving the door open for me. I walk inside and see him on the sofa.

"You have the cheek to talk to Harry outside my house where you know I can hear you." He laughs bitterly. "Go home jayde we're officially done, there's no point dragging this out any longer, he's home now go be with him." He flips his hand on the air, not even looking at me. I can hear the hurt in his voice.

I have no words, I don't even know what I wanted to say to him anymore, I can't lie and say I don't want to be with Harry because I do, more than anything.

"I'm sorry" I say before leaving, feeling awful. I get my phone out and text Harry to pick me up, I don't have the energy to walk home. That was such a waste of time.