15

Harry's POV:

"Haz we are due at our bases in twenty minutes."

"Thanks man." 

I can't do this anymore, I can't say here. I really thought leaving jayde would make it easier for us both but it's made it a lot harder on me, i want to be around her constantly, she's always on my mind and I hate knowing she's with someone else because I wouldn't be a man and tell me what's really going on.

If I tell jayde the full story she might look at me differently, or she might like me even more for being honest with her and trusting her with something so big. I think it's time I took that chance.

Thank you. I look down at my phone and see another text from jayde. I can never stop myself from smiling like an idiot every time I see her name on my screen. I'm one of the lucky ones, I'm not out in the front line so I get to have a phone and I can relax at night knowing I'm not going to die any second because I'm not in the firing line.

What for beautiful? I respond to the text quickly.

For being you and for not shutting me out of your life completely. This makes my heart skip a beat.

I would be stupid to shut you out, you've never given up on me no matter how cold I was with you, and that's what made me want you more.

I put my phone down and walk to my base. I've just decided, tonight I'm going home.