25

It's been 2 days and Zac hasn't left. He's insisted on moving in because it'll make him look like a good guy who commits to his girlfriend, I'm not really sure how he expects to get girls attention with that but I don't even want to know. His stuff is everywhere and my room is only small. He's currently on the PlayStation and I've not been able to watch the tv in my room since he got here.

I miss Harry like crazy, it hurts so much but I know I can't be with him, it'll ruin his life and I don't want to be the reason for that happening.

"Babe make some lunch will you." Zac demands.

"Yeah, but only if you call me Cinderella." I roll my eyes.

"You're too ugly to be Cinderella." He laughs.

"What the fuck are you doing here with me then, if I'm so ugly." I scoff, slamming the door behind me. I don't know why I ever let him in my life in the first place, I must have been lonely.

"Hey jayde how you holding up?" Shan says sympathetically as she spots me in the corridor.

"Please take me somewhere. I need to get out of here" I moan.

"Of course, give me 10 mins to get ready" she smiles, rushing off to her room.

I know it's a risk, but I really need to see harry.

I pull my phone out and text him. Harry where are you?

A few seconds later he replies. At my apartment I rented when we were at uni, are you coming to see me?

Yes I'll be half an hour.