14

I guess my cousin is getting married huh? I look down a see a text from Harry, my heartbeat automatically picks up. This boy still has a massive effect on me even though he's so far away, it's killing me.

Yeah, about time hey ;) I reply.

Ill be seeing you at the wedding, looking beautiful as always :)xx

"Harry is coming to the wedding?" I say out loud, completely forgetting that Zac is sitting at the table with us.

"He is?" Shan smiles brightly, "first I've heard."

"Oh. Yeah he just told me." I smile, looking down awkwardly. I look at Zac and it looks like someone's just stabbed him in the heart a million times over.

"Zac-" I say but he cuts me off by standing up.

"I'm going to the bathroom." He says before storming off.

"Jayde, you have to be more considerate." Shan says.

"I can't cut Harry out of my life, I've tried but I just can't" I sigh.

"He's falling for you Jayde, hard." Niall says, catching me by surprise.

"What?" I say, looking up at him.

"Anyone with eyes can see it, apart from you. We're not asking you to cut Harry off, but you have to understand that Harry left for a reason and you're with Zac now" Shan smiles sympathetically.

"Oh god, I need to go find him." I say, standing up and walking towards the direction he left in. I spot him outside sitting on the wall with his face in his hands.

"Zac, I'm so sorry." I say, sitting next to him.

"No I'm sorry Jayde, I can't be angry at you for talking to him can i? But what happens when you see him again? You two aren't together because he's made it difficult, but it sounds like he wants you more than ever now and I'm scared of losing you to him when he gets here" he practically spills his feelings out to me and I am just sitting here like a stupid mute.

"Listen to me." I finally manage to get out. He looks up at me and waits for me to continue. "I am happy with you, I'm sorry i haven't shown you that lately but I am, I will always have feelings for Harry that I just can't explain, but I can promise you right now I'd never, ever do anything to hurt you. Me and Harry can be friends, that's all we've ever been and I'm with someone now so even if he does want me, he can't have me." I grab his hand and he smiles at me slightly. I smile back and kiss him softly.