12

"Hello?!" I say, waiting for some type of response but he doesn't reply. He lifts his shirt over his head, removes it, undoes his pants and takes them off. A second later he's lying across the bed.

"I don't know what the fuck your problem is but I'm tired and I'm going to sleep." He glances up at me before closing his eyes.

"Seriously, Zac?" I say angrily. He doesn't respond and grabs a pillow, settling it under his head.

"What the hell were you doing for three, four days that you couldn't answer your phone or call me? How the hell do you think I'm supposed to react to this?!" I say frantically. This is a fucking joke. It has to be. Still, he doesn't respond and turns his head away from me. I grab a stray pillow beside him and hit him with it as hard as I can. He barely flinches but grabs it and covers his head with it. "You...you know what, you're being a real asshole right now." I say before my voice completely breaks.

"Well I'm not the one getting calls from another guy, a guy you have feelings for might I add." He spits. I don't say anything, I just grab my purse and leave the room. I just wasted my time coming here, I thought we could have a mature conversation and sort things out but no, of course not.