4

"I can't believe you got me on the back of a motorbike and bungee jumping in the same day" I say with a laugh, taking a chip and dipping it into some ketchup. He just smiles and bites into his hamburger. I try to look at him without staring.

When I first met Zac I expected a totally different type of man. I mean, expensive tracksuit, the ladies man, It didn't exactly scream motorbike riding and bungee jumping. But over these past three months I've really got to know him better and I'm loving what I see.

"You're different than I expected" I confess. He looks up at me with an arched brow and a smile playing on his lips.

"You mean when you first met me and now?"

"Yeah" I smile.

"Is that a bad thing?" He asks, those incredible eyes flirting with me.

"No! It's just-you surprised me. I mean when I first saw you at my place, I didn't expect for you to be the outdoorsy, leather jacket and jeans wearing type, I guess." He doesn't say anything but he flashes that million dollar smile I've grown to love. "So what other amazing things do you do?" I run my hand through my tangled hair. He opens his mouth to say something but then he stops.

"What?" I notice his slight hesitation.

"Never mind. You've already given me this bad rep in your head. So I'll keep my thoughts to myself." He says, seeming hurt.

"Now I'm curious, tell me" I demand playfully. He arches his brows, leans in, and I follow his lead, as if he's about to tell me a secret.

"I'd rather show you, but I think you're the type of girl that would require a few more months of being in a relationship before that happens." I feel my mouth fall open. Is he referring to what I think he's referring to? He's watching me, waiting for my reaction. I decide not to push it any further, at least not directly.