8

"Hello?" I hear Zac's groggy voice answer. I've tried calling him all day but he's only now answering, clearly he's still annoyed with me though.

"Are you still annoyed that Harry called my phone?" I sigh loudly. Shannon looks at me with wide eyes from the living room. Fuck I forgot she was there. I haven't told anyone that I'm in contact with Harry, but I don't see why I shouldn't be able to, we're only talking after all. Nothing can ever happen with me and Harry, Harry has made that perfectly clear plenty of times, he even left so he didn't have to explain himself, can't make it any clearer than that really.

"I'm busy right now Jayde, I haven't got the time to talk about this." He says bitterly.

"Fine" I sigh before hanging up. If he wants to treat me like that than I give up.

"Harry called? When?" Shan asks, no interrogates me.

"Last night" I state.

"Why?" She scrunches her eyebrows up.

"I don't know Shan, ask him." I spit, getting up and walking up to my room. I'm sick of everyone trying to make me feel bad for having anything to do with Harry. He's not even here so just let me be, I don't see the problem. I can't cut him out of my life completely, I don't want to. No one will tell me the problem. I'm no closer to finding out this big dark secret Harry and everyone else is keeping from me. I've accepted that I'll probably never know. That doesn't mean it doesn't hurt, I wish I could be with Harry, but I can't and I've accepted It.

I don't think my feelings for Harry will ever fade, no matter how hard I try to push them away.