27

"What's going on?" Shan asks as her and Niall walk through the door.

"Both of you sit with jayde in the living room, I'll explain." They do as they're told and sit next to me on the sofa.

"Right, we need to do something about Zac. I have a plan but you're not going to like it, I just think it's the only way." Harry sighs.

"Spit it out please" I tell him. My anxiety can't take anymore waiting.

"We have to kill him."

"Excuse me?" I jump up out of my seat in complete shock. Did he really just says that.

"Jayde listen it's the only way. He'll ruin our life if he tells someone and I can't be without you, that would ruin my life too."

"You're talking about murder harry. You're talking about killing another person." I spit. I didn't mean it to come out like that but this is crazy. I look into Harry's eyes and he looks a little hurt by what I just said.

"Killing another person who deserves to die." Harry spits back. I take a step backwards. I feel sick.

"I think he's right." Shan says from behind me, completely taking me off guard. I swing my body around so I'm now facing her.

"You're fucking kidding right? First you cover up his first murder, now you want to be a part of another? This is sick."

"You know what, fine. You don't want this, I'll accept that. I hope you have a nice life with Zac. I'll pack my bags and be gone by tomorrow morning, you'll never see me again. Is that what you want?" He takes a step towards me and I don't move.

"Of course it isn't." I sigh.

I don't know what to think anymore. This is a mess.