16

I place my pancakes in the microwave and grab the Greek yoghurt out of the fridge.

"Didn't you put any in for me?" I hear a familiar husky voice speak from behind me. My heart beat picks up and I fling my body around to face the most gorgeous boy I've ever laid eyes on.

Harry.

He's cut his hair and my God, he looks so handsome and mature.

"Oh my god Harry." I cheer, running towards him and throwing my arms around him. He picks me up and spins me around. He's a completely changed man, he's more bright and happy. When he left he was dark and cold. I don't know what changed him but I can't complain, it's making me fall for him even more, which I didn't think was humanly possible.

"Hi beautiful." He grins.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, slapping his chest playfully as he puts me down.

"I'm done being away from you, I can't do it anymore. I can't be that far away from you knowing you're with another man, knowing you're letting him touch you the way I've been dying to. I'm home now and I want to tell you everything, from start to finish. If you still want to be with me after then we can work it out together. If you don't and your opinion changes on me, which I'm worried it will, then I'll leave and I promise I won't come back, I won't bother you again." He breathes out, taking me by surprise.

"Go to my room, I'll make us breakfast and bring it up, then we can talk." I smile. He nods and places his hand on my cheek softly. I lean my head into it. After a few minutes he walks upstairs with his bags.

It's so good to see him again.