24

"Are you fucking crazy, get out of here" Harry shouts, stepping up to Zac. He doesn't even flinch, not one bit.

"You gonna kill me now dude?" He laughs. I can see Harry's fists bunching up and I know this isn't going to end well. I can see the panic on Shans face too, she's witnessed his angry side more than I have and her facial expression is worrying me.

"Harry he's not worth it" i say, but Harry doesn't move a muscle.

"Who the hell do you think you are, coming in here threatening me, over my dead body will you be with jayde every again. You'll never lay another finger on her so get the fuck out of her place, now" he says through gritted teeth, practically spitting in Zacs face.

"If that's what you want." Zac says, putting his hands in the air. "But my first stop will be the police station." He starts walking towards the door making me panic.

"Wait." I shout. He stops moving and looks at me.

I sigh loudly and look at harry quickly before saying "harry you should leave."

"What?" He laughs bitterly, looking completely shocked. There's nothing I want more than to run over to him and wrap myself in his arms but I can't let him go to jail, not for me.

"You heard me" I say, trying to sound annoyed but anyone can hear I want to cry. I look at Zac and he looks completely amused.

"Jayde no you haven't got to do this." Harry shakes his head, moving towards me but i take a step back. A tear rolls down my cheek and I quickly wipe it away.

"Bye styles." Zac laughs, standing next to me.

"This isn't over. Jayde you're making a mistake. You know I'd do anything for you." He looks at me with so much hurt.

"Not this, I'm not letting you go to prison for me. I'll be okay just go." I say before looking away.

A few seconds later I hear the front door open and slam shut loudly.