Fantasia!

Hope y'all like the story!
Story Summary: Lucy's parents, were killed by monsters when the Heartfilia family were out for a picnic. Now left alone, Lucy runs and runs out further into the forest and meets a dragon. After learning magic, her dragon disappears and she then finds Fairytail. What will happen next?
That IS how you spell Fantasia right?
I don't own Fairytail, Hiro Mashima does.
^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Lucy's POV
I was lost in my own thoughts. I had no clue what Team Burning Ice Blades, with the new additions of Gray and Erza were talking about.
I was nervous. Butterflies were flying around in my stomach, but at the same time, my mind was buzzing with excitement and thoughts. You ever get that feeling where you're really nervous, but really excited at the same time? Yeah. That's what I'm feeling.
The reason? Simple. Because I was going to perform in Fantasia. In front of hundreds of people.
At first, when I was asked to perform, I was confused. Why would they want me to do it? I was a new member and all. When I asked, their reply was simple. It was because many people were hurt during "The Battle of Fairytail" or whatever it was called.
"Lucy?"
"Luce?"
"Lu? Hello?"
"Lucy, you in there?"
"Something's wrong with Luce, Happy!"
"Aye sir! I think she's day-dreaming!"
I wasn't aware that they were calling me, until I was shaken–literally. Natsu was shaking me, his face probably inches away from me. The others were already gone from the room, probably getting ready.
I blinked a couple of times, before realizing the distance between us. I stared to blush, my face turning pink, which was kinda rare.
When Natsu realized I was 'awake', he started to blush too. So much that you couldn't tell the difference between his face and hair!
So we just stood there. Face to face, staring. I didn't realize this completely, but I was moving closer to him, pulling him down, and tippy-toeing up.
Our lips met, only for a quarter of a second though, because we heard the door open with our dragon senses. Though the kiss was brief, I still felt it. His warm lips on my colder ones.
'Hm..I wonder what would it be like if—'
My thoughts were interrupted by Gray walking into the room.
Natsu's POV
   I felt Luce's cold lips on mine. Even if the kiss was just for a brief moment I could still taste the strawberry and vanilla from her. I never told anyone this but, her smell is, just heaven. Just as our lips touched, my advanced hearing heard the door open. I saw the Ice Princess come in.
'If he didn't come in...Luce and I'd be kissing right now...'
   I was mad at him for that. So I returned the insult he gave me, which caused a fight.
Lucy's POV
"Hey Lucy! Flamebrain! Ready yet?"
"Whatcha say Ice Princess?!"
I face palmed.
'Idiots' I thought.
"WE ARE NOT IDIOTS!" Was yelled back at me.
"Uh...did I say that out loud?" (Lucy)
"YES YOU DID. AND WE ARE NOT IDIOTS!" (Natsu and Gray)
"YES YOU ARE!" (Lucy)
3rd POV
This started a fight between the three. They were clashing around on the floor. That moment, a certain scarlet hair beauty walked in, seeing the three fighting.
She grew mad.
"SHUT UP! THE PARADE STARTS IN A WHILE, BUT YOU'RE STILL HERE! AND FIGHTING TOO!"
The three scrambled up and bowed.
"We're terribly sorry, Erza-San!" Lucy said.
"Yeah! We're bests of friends! Right Natsu?" Gray said, slinging an arm over the two's shoulder.
"Aye!" Replied Natsu.
"Lucy. You are forgiven. However..." Erza starts cracking her knuckles, and the boys turn pale. "The boys will be punished for this!"
And with that, the two male's heads were banged together, getting them both knocked out.
"There! All done and dealt with." (Erza)
"B-but Erza...you said Fantasia starts in a bit. They can't really perform if they're knocked out." (Lucy)
"Ah! I'm terribly sorry! I didn't think of that. Please hit me for forgetting!" Erza said, bowing her head down.
"E-eh. It's fine Erza. Let's just wake them up and go out now."
And with that they lugged the guys out to where the floats and other guild members were.
   "Lu-Chan! Erza! There you are, I was...is that Gray and Natsu?" Levy asked as she ran up to them.
   "Yep!" (Lucy)
   "Master says to go to your places. The parade will start in a bit." (Levy)
   "Alright." (Erza)
   Lucy quickly used her ice magic and encased the boys in ice, knowing that they would wake up to the cold...or the lack of air...
   3
   2
   1
   ...counted Erza and Lucy.
   And at exactly 1, the two boys opened their eyes and used magic to break out of their "prison".
   "What was that for?" Gray asked.
   "Luuuuuuce...that was mean." Natsu whined.
   Erza then went and smacked the two on the head, saying, "Get moving you two! Fantasia is here!"
   She then hurried to her spot on her float, requipping into her Heaven's Wheel armor halfway there.
   Gray hurried to his and Juvia's float, while Natsu headed to the near end of the parade, spouting fire from his mouth because of excitement.
Lucy's POV
   'Omg, omg! It's almost time!'
   "There you are Lu! Let's go to our float!" Freeze said, flying and landing on top of my head.
   "..Yeah! Let's go!" I said, my nervousness evaporating from me in an instant.
   I made some skates from ice, told Freeze to hold on, and started to ice skate to my float, the path in front of me magically turned to ice as I skated.
   When I was on my float, I saw people clapping for me, and cheering.
   I gave a big smile to everyone and waved happily.
   Usually, I wouldn't be happy to be on a vehicle, but I discovered a life saving object! Motion sickness pills! They are now my life savers. And thanks to them, I can perform on the float. I was going to give some to Metal Head and Natsu but I forgot.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The crowd's cheers got louder. The floats started to move. I felt Freeze go off my head, and activate her aera. My ice encased me, covering me from the audience. I could hear them gasp and point. Then, after 2 seconds, the ice around me started to crack. And crack. Until it "exploded". As the ice fell away, people could see that my magic had changed my outfit. It had changed from the so called 'cheerleading' outfit (A/N: As Bixlow put it.), to a short pretty dress. I heard more people cheer and shout once they saw me. (A/N: It's the dress up top in the media or whatever.)
   I could hear Juvia and Gray on the float in front of mine, ready to do their unison raid. I could also hear Erza, requipping her swords. So I decided to start my act.
   I spread my arms out, raising them to the sky. Blasts of ice comes out, which then explodes into fireworks. The sparkles from the 'fireworks' after they exploded came down, in all its beauty.
   I started to make ice sculptures out of ice, and Freeze, using Aera, flew around them, finally landing on the highest sculpture, a mini Fairytail guild.
   As I felt the parade coming to an end, I looked up to the sky, and let out an ice dragon's roar, which then dispersed, leaving a sparkly Fairytail symbol.
   Finally, for everyone's final act, which included mine, we raised up our arms, pointer finger up and thumb out, creating the Fairytail symbol.
   The cheer from the crowd was louder than ever, which made me deaf–probably for the second time in my life–for a while.
   Everyone got off from their places and walked to wherever they wanted to walk. Freeze flew up and sat on my head. As I got my hearing back, I could see Natsu, Gray and Erza coming towards us. Happy was on Natsu's head.
   "Let's go to the festival!" Freeze said.
   "Aye Sir!" Happy replied.
   "Sure. You going Erza?" Gray said.
   "Yes. Let's go." She said, dragging Gray away.
   "Lu! Happy and I are going to explore. See ya!" Freeze exclaimed, grabbing Happy and zooming away with her Aera.
   This left me with...Natsu. There was an awkward silence between us.
   Heat started to go towards my face, my pale cheeks probably red right now.
   If you look closely enough, you could see that Natsu's face was heating up as well.
   "Uh..so...you want to go somewhere?" He asked.
   "S-sure!" I replied.
   'Baka! If you stutter, he'll think you're scared!' I thought.
   We went to a few stands, getting food from a few and played some games. Though we were interacting more, doesn't mean the tension was gone.
   Finally, I led him to the Ferris Wheel in the center of the festival. Thankfully, there wasn't a lot of people in line, so we were able to go on relatively quickly. I passed Natsu a motion sickness pill and took one for myself.
"It'll help your motion sickness." I said.
We were led to a purple cart/whatever the thing is called. Getting on, the ride went up, slowly, slowly. Natsu was excitedly moving about the cart (A/N: Since he doesn't have motion sickness right now.), making it shake.
Finally, he quieted down and sat next to me.
"U-uh...so about earlier." He said. "The k-kiss...did it mean a-anything or...? I mean..like it doesn't have to, but.."
He kept rambling on and on. Soon, though, I got tired, and leaned in, pulling him down with his white scaled scarf, and pressing my lips against him.
Natsu's POV
I was rambling on and on, until Luce started to reach forward, grabbing my scarf, and pressing her lips against mine.
I was shocked, needless to say. My eyes were wide, but I eventually gave in, kissing her back. Her small hands wrapped around my neck, reaching towards my hair, pulling me closer to her. I moved one of my hands to caress her cheek, the other wrapping around her petite waist.
I pretty sure we both felt this, but when our lips met, sparks went flying (A/N: Not literally!) and it just felt...right!
Then they continued to kiss, any way you want them to, because you have the chance to be creative! ...Yay...
The ride jerked, signalizing that it was moving. Surprised, we pulled away, both blushing madly.
My body was even warmer than usual.
"So..uh." We both said.
"You go first!" Again.
"No, you can!" And again...
So basically that went on, back and forth for a while, until Luce finally said "OK!" And went.
She looked at the ground and said, "So, are we...a thing now?"
"Well, yeah, I guess..." I replied.
"Do we tell the guild? What if they don't like us? What if being together..." She continued hyperventilating to herself.
I grasped her shoulders and turned her so she was facing me.
With complete seriousness (A/N: I know, it's rare! Especially for Natsu) (Natsu's Note: Hey! I'm right here, ya know!), I said, "Luce, it'll be fine. The guild will support us no matter what. So calm down."
She stopped talking and looked at me with wide eyes, "Really?"
I chuckled. "Really."
3rd POV
And with that perfect moment ending, the ride comes to a stop. As the person who controls the ride opens the door, Natsu and Lucy comes out, both beaming and happy.

And that's the end of the chapter! Thanks for reading guys!