Where are you?

Hope y'all like the story!
   Story Summary: Lucy's parents, were killed by monsters when the Heartfilia family were out for a picnic. Now left alone, Lucy runs and runs out further into the forest and meets a dragon. After learning magic, her dragon disappears and she then finds Fairytail. What will happen next?
I don't own Fairytail, Hiro Mashima does.
^_^ ^_^ ^_^

~Timeskip 3 years~ {And yes, I'm skipping again 'cuz I'm lazy and stuff}
(The day before Glacion leaves)
Glacion's Pov
   "Hey, Lulu, remember that if anyone leaves, they'll always be in your heart, alright?" I said to the now ten year old girl.
   "Of course! But...why are you asking me? You're not leaving, are you?" She asked as her eyes filled with tears.
   "I-I, of course not!" I hate to lie to Lulu, but I have to leave tomorrow.
~Timeskip The Next Morning~
Lucy's Pov
   "Good morning Glace!"
   "Glace? Where are you?"
   "Glace?! This isn't funny!"
   I searched all around the cave, and practically all of the forest, but I couldn't find a single trace of her smell anywhere.
   I went back to the cave and cried.
   "Glace...why did you have to leave me...why?! You promised to stay by my side..." I said before going back to sobbing.
   Then out of he corner of my eye, I noticed a note, it said:
Dear Lulu,
   I'm so sorry I have to leave, but I must. Along with this note there is a necklace with a snowflake on it. The snowflake is made of my ice, that way, it will never ever melt. Take good care of it and the scarf I gave you a couple of years back. Do your best in life and find Natsu, the dragon slayer of Igneel, after all, you did Pinky Promise him. Join Fairytail, I heard that it's an awesome magic guild that takes care of their nakama.
                                                         Love, Glacion
Ps: Remember that even if I'm gone, I'll always be watching over you, okay?
'Glace, you'll always be in my heart, no matter what' I thought.
   I stopped sulking and and grabbed my stuff, which was just the necklace (I then put it on), my scarf, which was what I was wearing as a belt, and my trusty katana blade. I put it in its sheathe on my back.
   "Alright world! Here I come!"