Meeting Natsu

Hope y'all like the story!
Story Summary: Lucy's parents, were killed by monsters when the Heartfilia family were out for a picnic. Now left alone, Lucy runs and runs out further into the forest and meets a dragon. After learning magic, her dragon disappears and she then finds Fairytail. What will happen next?
I don't own Fairytail, Hiro Mashima does.
^_^ ^_^ ^_^

~Timeskip 3 years~
Lucy's Pov
It's been three years since my parents died, which means that I've been training with Glacion for three years. Today is my birthday, which is ironic since today is the day when my parent had died. Of course, Glace and I built a grave for them, 'Here lies Jude and Layla Heartfilia, beloved parents of Lucy Heartfilia.' Anyways, I've gotten stronger now, and I've learned some new spells too!
"Happy 7th birthday Lulu!" Glace yelled.
"Yay!" I squealed. "Thanks! You're soo awesome!"
"I have a surprise for you Lulu!"
*Gasp* "Really? What is it?"
"Alright just wait a minute."
"IGNEEL! YOU CAN COME OUT NOW!"
I covered my ears. Ever since I've been training with Glace, my hearing and stuff have gotten more sensitive, which is a blessing and a curse. The blessing: you can hear and smell and sense so many things that are far way. The curse: Glace tends to yell a lot. Thanks to her, I lost my hearing for a couple of days once.
"Alright, alright, just shut it woman!" A male voice replied.
Out came a red scaled dragon, who smelled like ashes, charcoal, and all that firey, burnt stuff. Standing with him was a boy with...pink hair? He was also wearing a whited scale-like scarf which looked similar to my light blue scale-like scarf.
"Hi!" The pinky yelled.
Glace pushed me out from behind her and said, "This is my dragon slayer, Lucy."
And the red drag—I mean, Igneel said, "And this is MY dragon slayer, Natsu."
"Alright then, Lulu, you and Natsu talk and play while Igneel and I have a talk, ok?"
"Hai!"
"Aye!"
The 'adults' walked away, leaving us two dragon slayers.
"Hello." I greeted.
"Hey, wassup." He replied.
"The sky, Pinky, the sky is up."
"My hair isn't pink, it's salmon!"
"Yeah, surrrre."
"Hey wanna go play?"
"Sure!"
Natsu's Pov
This Lucy girl is kinda pretty, with her golden locks and her big chocolatey brown eyes.
Me and Lucy played until Igneel told me it was time to go back. I was sooooo sad, I wanted to play with Lucy, she's definitely weird, but she sure seems like a good friend.
"Hey Luce, will I ever see you again?"
"Yeah! Of course you will, Natsu."
"Pinky Promise?"
"Pinky Promise." She confirmed it and then I climbed onto Igneel's back, or rather neck, and waved 'goodbye'.