Hi Erza...wait ERZA?

Hope y'all like the story!
Story Summary: Lucy's parents, were killed by monsters when the Heartfilia family were out for a picnic. Now left alone, Lucy runs and runs out further into the forest and meets a dragon. After learning magic, her dragon disappears and she then finds Fairytail. What will happen next?
I don't own Fairytail, Hiro Mashima does.
^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Lucy's Pov
   When I woke up, I saw Natsu, Gray, Happy, and Freeze, STILL asleep.
'Heheheheh, this is gonna be good' I thought, cracking my knuckles.
   I did "Iron fist of the ice dragon", to Natsu, which 'pushed' him over to Gray, which ended up in having both of them getting thrown-or in this case, punched-out of the tent.
   "WAHHH!" They cried.
   I walked outside, saying 'good mornings' and 'hellos' to everyone that I saw.
   "Ah, there you guys are, come now let's have breakfast, then you guys can destroy the moon!" The chief said.
   I sweatdropped, "Uh, chief? I don't think that we need to destroy the moon..."
   "But you must! It's what causing all of this demon monster trouble!"
   "Umm..hai?"
   "Good! Now go get your friends."
   "Hai!"
   I went to the forest and saw a line of knocked over trees.
'I didn't punch them THAT hard, did I?'
   I followed the trees, and there they were, with the exceeds accompanying them. For some reason, they were uphill, I guess I did punch them that hard...oh well.
   "Hey, are you guys okay?" I asked, as if the question helped.
   "What do ya think? Do we look okay to you?" They said, annoyed.
   "Gomenasai! Gomenasai! Please forgive me!"
   Their faces turned red, at the sight of me bowing and saying sorry to them.
   "Uh, sure! We forgive you, right, Ice Princess?"
   "Yes of course, Flame Brain" Gray gritted his teeth at the end.
   "The chief sent me to get you guys so that we can go eat."
   "FOOD?! Let's Go!" The two idiots said, dragging me by my hand.
   In the end, I wasn't getting led, back to the village, I was floating above the ground, with two idiotic weirdos dragging my hand running very, very fast. And of course, I started to get motion sickness.
   What we didn't expect when we got back was Erza sitting there, eating strawberry cake, waiting for us.
Ezra's Pov
   'Finally, seems like there finally here. I'm gonna give them what they deserved. Mwuahahahaahahahaah!' (A/N: I think Erza is just a bit crazy right now...)
   They walked up to the table with food, and looked at me with nervous expressions. I gave them a very, very sweet smile, one that was almost overflowing with venom.
   "Um, hi Erza-San..." Lucy said nervously, as the two exceeds sitting each of her shoulder hugged her, probably scared.
   Since she was brave enough to face me, is like a little sister to me, and I can't get her too bruised up since we promised to have a shopping spree at the new mall sometime, so I didn't punish her, instead, I said, "Hi, Lucy, remember, I told you, no formalities."
   "Oh, right, gomen, I forgot. So...what brings you here to Galuna Island, Erza?"
   Instead of answering her, I walked straight passed her and the exceeds, heading to the boys who were cowering behind her.
   "H-hello, Erza." They squeaked.
   "Mind telling me why you two are here on an S-Class mission?" I asked, my voice dangerously calm, while I was shooting them a 'I'll kill you if you don't answer me right now' type of glare.
   The two idiotic boys (Lucy's Note: High five, Erza! We think the same way!) (Erza's Note: *high fives* We should hang out more!) (Boy's Note: I knew they were secretly giving each other tips! They're a scary pair!) (Girl's Notes: WHAT DID YOU SAY?) (Boy's Notes: Uh, uh n-nothing) (Girl's Note: Good, it'd better be nothing!) (A/N: Good job, girls! *all high fives*) gulped, good, they were defiantly scared.
   "H-happy and I wanted to g-go on a S-Class m-mission, so I told Happy t-to go get a mission from the second f-floor, then w-we went to L-Lucy's apartment, to get her to c-come with us." Natsu said, trying not to stutter, but of course, was failing greatly.
   "Your turn now, Gray."
   "I told M-Master that I would g-go to fetch them, but then I got distracted w-with Flame Brain a-and ended up g-going with them."
   "Good, now I know you won't lie."
   "WAIT WHAT?" I punched them on the head to calm them down.
   "I got the full story from Master. I just needed to know if you guys would lie or not."
   "H-hey Erza, why did you hit them, but not me?" She asks timidly.
   "Because you're like my sister, plus we can't have you injured, because if you do get hurt, we won't be able to go shopping." I smiled at her. "Plus, they didn't even get their punishment yet, that punch was only the start. A demonic fire was beginning to surround me, and I cracked my knuckles.
   'Hehehehehhe' I thought, after I'm done with them, they won't even be recognized.
Lucy's Pov
   'Scary...guess this is why she's called Titania'
   The boys sent me pleading looks.
   "Umm, so should we go eat now or..." I started, trying to get her attention off of the boys.
   "Hmm, alright, I'm in the mood for more strawberry cake." She says, her eyes turning into stars as she imagines her beloved cake. (A/N: Lol, good luck in the future, Jellal, good luck)
Boy's Pov
   'Thank god Lucy/Luce! We owe you one!'
Lucy's Pov
   The boys were stuffing their faces with food, the exceeds were eating different types of fish, Erza was eating strawberry cake, and I was drinking a strawberry milkshake with a side snack of ice, delicious, fabulous ice, which of course I got from Gray.