Battle of Fairytail!

Hope y'all like the story!
   Story Summary: Lucy's parents, were killed by monsters. Now left alone, Lucy runs out into the forest and meets a dragon. After learning magic, her dragon disappears and she then finds Fairytail. What will happen next?
I don't remember what exactly happened in the anime. *Bows* Please forgive me. The story will go on as how I think it went.
One more thing too, the exceeds, Happy, Lily, and Freeze went fishing with Lisanna. (I actually forgot about them, and just remembered when I finished this chapter. Sorry 'bout that.)
I don't own Fairytail, Hiro Mashima does.
^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Master's POV
   I watched as Gajeel charged the opening of Fairytail, only to meet a wall of runes.
   "WHAT? YOU'RE OVER 80 TOO?!" Natsu asked.
'This boy...' I thought shaking my head.
   "OF COURSE NOT! ARE YOU THAT DENSE FLAMEHEAD!" Gajeel shouted back.
THIS of course started a fight between them. NATSU lit his fists on fire, only to have Gajeel throw him....into Erza. Or rather her stone body.
3rd POV
"LOOK WHAT YOU DID SALAMANDER!" Gajeel shouted.
Natsu had set Erza's stone statue on fire, melting it.
"Yikes!" He yelled, scurrying around to try to stop the fire.
~Timeskip After Erza Wakes Up~
"Alright! I'll go after Evergreen!" She declared and walked off through the guild doors.
~Timeskip to after Erza defeats Evergreen~
3rd POV
   The girls are free. Master explained what was currently going on. All of them rushed out to defeat The Thunder Legion. Everyone....except Lucy. And Levy and Mira too because they stayed behind.
   "Oof! WHAT THE HECK?!" She shouted.
   "What's wrong Lu-Chan?" Levy asked.
   "THERE'S AN INVISIBLE WALL HERE!"
   "No there isn't. See?" And as if to prove her point, Levy walked through the invisible wall.
   "EHHHHH?" The ice slayer yelled. "WHY CAN'T I GET THROUGH?"
   "Because of the runes, Luce." (A/N: You know who that is, right?)
   "Natsu!" She shouted. "What are you doing here! And not out there?"
   She gestures outside.
   "I can't get through either. Metalhead too."
   "WHATCHA SAY SALAMANDER?"
   "You want a fight?!" He shot back.
   The boys started to bash their heads together, Natsu's fist lit up.
   Master, Levy, Mira, and Lucy facepalmed. This was going through their heads,
'Even though this is happening, they're still fighting. Idiots'
"Ah hah! I got it!" Levy said.
"What?! What is it?" Natsu shouted.
"This whole thing is an enchantment! And it's a type of script magic! I bet I can work something out!"
"Yes! Go Levy-Chan!" (A/N: Doesn't Lucy sound like Jet and Droy?) (Lucy's Note: I do not!) (Natsu's Note: Sure you don't Luce, Sure)
Levy got to work immediately. She set this working space inside the guild, with books, quills, and more books surrounding her. Gajeel sat next to her looking very, extremely confused.
"You're really something, you know. I have no idea what you're saying." He said.
   "At least he's being honest about it." Lucy whispered to Natsu.
   Unfortunately for her, Gajeel caught it with his advanced hearing.
   "WHATCHA SAY ICE BRAIN?"
   "AT LEAST I HAVE A BRAIN METAL HEAD!" She shouted back.
   Master then facepalmed–again. He smashed a hand down on them. NATSU bursted out laughing, rolling around on the floor. Surprising, Levy didn't even get distracted by all this. She just kept on working, muttering nonsense–at least to Gajeel and Natsu. Lucy understood half of it–mostly.
You think that it's all ok right now, with Levy close to figuring out the code, but nope! Laxus just had to interfere. The runes on the invisible door came together, gathering until they formed a giant red skull.
It spoke out Laxus' voice, "Can you hear me, old man? ...And all you other guild people... Ones of the rules have gone out of the window, so I'm adding a new one. I've activated the Thunder Palace in order to keep the Battle of Fairytail in order." And with that the skull disappeared.
"The Thunder Palace?!" And with that Master suddenly fell, clutching his chest.
"MASTER!" Everyone yelled.
Levy looked up from her work and panicked.
"Levy! Get back to work! Master hasn't had his medicine!" Mira said as she rushed to get it. On her way back though, she exclaimed, "Look! Outside! That must be the Thunder Palace Laxus was talking about!"
Mira took Master to the infirmary and the others were getting impatient. They shook with anger, and the need to fight...at least Natsu did.
   Moments ticked by...until, "I got it!"
The solid-script mage quickly changes the runes, allowing the 3 dragonslayers to go through, to defeat the Thunder Legion Tribe and Laxus.
"Good luck Gajeel, Natsu, Lu-Chan! Stay separate, just in case of Freed's runes!" Levy then went to stay with Master, and took the place of Mira, who went out to help.
~Timeskip to when Lucy find Bixlow~
"Cosplayer. What are you supposed to be? A cheerleader?" (A/N: I'm pretty sure she was wearing a dress close to a cheerleader's during the episode)
"W-what? No! And I'm not!"
"Sure. Whatever you say."
"Whatever."
"Whatever."
"Whatever."
"Whatever."
"Whatever."
Bixlow's 'dolls' repeated.
"Hmph. Let's see you get a taste of this! Roar of the ice dragon!"
Her roar froze all of the dolls. Lucy cheered.
Bixlow smirked. "You think that's all I've got?"
Toys rose from the building below them, acting creepily like Bixlow's dolls.
"What are those?!" (A/N: Hahaha xD, sorry people.)
"They're my dolls, what else. I control souls. It doesn't matter if their virtual body is gone, the souls will just find a new one." He laughed.
'Creepy' thought Lucy.
~Timeskip to Natsu (and Erza)~
3rd POV
(A/N: I'm skipping all of the fighting with Freed and Bixlow 'cuz I'm a lazy soul...kinda. :) Have a good read! Extra long, this one!)
    An explosion.
One that destroyed part of the church.
Right in the middle of Magnolia.
And apparently, Natsu heard it. What he doesn't know is that Ezra is headed there this moment as well.
He made it to Kardia Cathedral, and came face to face with Erza. Needless to say, they were shocked to see each other there, but even more shocked to see the one and only, Mystogan there, battling against Laxus.
Natsu's POV
'What the..! Mystogan is here! YOSH! Let's take down Laxus!'
"LET'S GO!" I shouted, "C'MON ERZA!"
3rd POV
She nodded. However this distracted someone, Mystogan. He looked back to see both Erza and Natsu there behind him. This left him shocked....and wide open.
"YOU'RE WIDE OPEN!" Laxus shouted.
The lightning mage–kinda–electrocuted the mage. When the smoke cleared, his mask was gone. You could see his face.
Erza's POV
'N-no way. J-Jellal, he's alive? And as Mystogan?'
I started shaking, looking over at Natsu he looked just as confused as me.
He said, "N-no way. Mystogan is...Jellal?!"
"H-he's alive?" I shouted.
"Oh, so you know him, don't ya?" The big doofus smirked.
3rd POV
"Jellal..." Erza said, not believing a single bit of what's in front of her.
"Erza...you were the one person I wanted to keep this from..." The Jellal impersonation said.
"W-what's going on?" Natsu yelled.
Mystogan replied to Erza, "I am not Jellal. I know who he is, but he is not me."
He looked down. Regret, sorrow, and...something else filled his eyes. Perhaps guilt?
"I'm sorry, but I leave this to you." And with that he disappeared in a wisp of smoke.
"Man! I'm so confused! But never mind now....... Laxus! I'm here to fight you!" The fire mage shouted.
He did not realize that Erza was still standing there, shocked and trembling....Until Laxus came and zapped her with lightning.
She collapsed on the floor.
"Erza!" Natsu shouted.
The big idiot (Natsu's Note: OI! Who're you callin' an idiot, huh?!) charged Laxus, and continued fighting him–or rather getting beat up–until Erza got up and hit him on the head.
She requiped into her Black Wing armor and charged Laxus. Unlike Natsu, she wasn't as stupid as Natsu, so she got a few hits on.
"Erza, I told you I'd handle this!" Natsu said.
They had a silent staring contest before Erza nodded. "Alright, I put my trust in you...Natsu!"
She ran out of the church's doorway.
Natsu started to attack Laxus, stopping him from reaching Erza. He was luckier this time, getting more hits on Laxus.
~Timeskip to when Lucy and Gajeel meet up~
3rd POV
"Dammit! I can't find anything!" Lucy said, kicking a rock.
"You're not the only one, Bunnygirl." A gruff voice came from behind her.
"DON'T CALL ME A BUNNYGIRL!" She turned away, muttering, "Stupid metalhead."
They sat there for a while, Gajeel chomping on a piece of iron from who knows where, and Lucy munching some ice cubes she ordered.
Until...
'KABOOM!'
"What was that?" Lucy said, scrambling to her feet.
"Dunno. Came from the church."
"Ya think it might be Natsu? Or Laxus?!"
"Probably. Let's go Bunnygirl."
"Idiotic Metalhead."
They ran as fast as they could to the church. Well at least Gajeel did. Lucy made ice skates out of ice and skated towards the church, going way faster than Gajeel. The ground ahead froze as she skated on. Gajeel, being smart for once, (Gajeel's Note: HEY!) used his iron magic to create him iron ice skates. He then skated on behind Lucy.
The two reached Kardia Cathedral soon afterwards. They both let their magic go, their skates disappearing. They slowly walked inside, which was very unusual for them. They peered in the doorway and saw....
   LAXUS DEFEATED WITH NATSU VICTORIOUS!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
   ...Just kidding. What they saw was almost a one-sided battle. What almost meant was that most of the time Laxus would be beating up Natsu, but there were occasional times where Natsu would get a hit in the other mage.
   "Gihihihihi. Looks like ya need some help Salamander."
   "I know right?" Lucy replied.
   "I DO NOT NEED ANY HELP, DAMMIT!"
   Enough was said there. The three came to some sort of silent decision and all charged as one. They did a series of hand combat, then going on to a fight with magic, fists, and kicks.
   "Iron fist..." was said 3 times. Then,
   "OF THE FIRE DRAGON!"
   "OF THE IRON DRAGON!"
   "OF THE ICE DRAGON!"
   The three all simultaneously hit Laxus in the chest, causing him to fall down on his back. They all thought he was done for...however, he slowly got up, grinning smugly and brushed off dust from his outfit.
   "You think that can take me down?" He sneered.
   "W-what?! How?!" Came from a wide-eyed Lucy's mouth.
   "N-no way!" From Natsu's shocked face.
   "T-the Heck?!" Shouted Gajeel with a disbelieving expression.
   He laughed manically. "And you call yourself a dragonslayer. I'll show you what a real dragonslayer is."
"N-no way! He's a d-d.." Lucy began.
"...Dragon..." Gajeel said.
"...Slayer!" Finished Natsu.
Laxus' fangs started to grow, becoming sharp like Lucy's and the others. His body started to grow, becoming bigger until he was complete with huge muscles and sharper teeth. Cupping his hands to his mouth, he went, "ROAR...
...OF THE LIGHTNING DRAGON!"
A huge blast of lighting and thunder energy quickly overwhelmed the other dragonslayers. As the smoke cleared there lay 3 mages, exhausted. They tried to catch their breath as Laxus laughed like a mad man.
Sparks kept lighting up around their bodies, hurting them every single time, paralyzing them. Even though their muscles were exhausted, and their bodies were screaming, 'REST!', their wills and minds kept focus.
They got up, with bodies still numb from the lightning effect. Charging him slowly once more, they punched him with their magical element, though it didn't do much. Laughing (A/N: AGAIN), he shocked them all and through them to the floor.
   "You three, Erza, Mystogan, the old man, and everybody else....NEEDS TO BE ELIMINATED!" He yelled.
   "This feeling...It's like Master's magic!" (Natsu)
"The magic that completely wiped out Jose!" (Gajeel)
"Don't do it Laxus!" (Lucy)
The Thunder dragonslayer didn't listen. Instead, he kept going. In his hands was a bright glowing light, filled with enormous magical energy.
   In the middle of this process, however, Levy ran in.
   "LAXUS!" She screamed.
   "Levy-Chan! It's dangerous!" Lucy warned.
   "What are you doing here, Shrimp!" (A/N: You'd better know who that was.)
   "LAXUS! It's M-Master! He's in critical condition!"
   "C-critical c-c-condition?" (Lucy)
   Gajeel and Natsu turned to the blue haired girl, with equally shocked expressions on their faces.
   Even Laxus had paused. He stood there, as if contemplating what to do next.
   "Gramps i-is....gonna...die...?" (Natsu)
   "PLEASE LAXUS STOP THIS! YOU NEED TO SEE MASTER, LAXUS!" (Levy)
   The said person stood there, before, "HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! GOOD! THAT MEANS I HAVE MORE CHANCES TO BECOME MASTER!"
   "Bastard!" (Gajeel)
   Finally, he finished his spell.
"GOODBYE FAIRYTAIL! I WILL START OVER FROM SQUARE ONE! EVERYONE WILL TREMBLE AT THE NEW FAIRYTAIL!" Then finally, "FAIRY LAW!" Went the dude.
"LAXUS!" Was what the other 3 slayers and Levy yelled.
   A blinding light came from his hands. A huge magic circle was opened on top of the church. The light went throughout all of Magnolia, to all of the citizens there having fun and enjoying the fair.
   Once everyone was able to see again, they were shocked–especially Laxus.
~Timeskip to a few minutes later~
   "...That's because you've inherited your grandfather's heart, as well as his magic." (Freed, who just magically appears out of nowhere)
~Timeskip to during/after Natsu's battle with Laxus (with the help of Gajeel)~
Lucy's POV
   I stood there, useless during Natsu's battle. I was being held up by Levy and Freed. My head was pounding, and my muscles were completely sore, another sign of the fatigue I was getting from fighting Laxus with the other 2 earlier.
   Natsu and Laxus were battling it out, until Laxus used this giant fancy lightning spell. It came towards Natsu, but for some reason, at the last minute, it changed course, headed for Gajeel's outstretched hand that turned into an iron pole.
'N-no way. Iron...it attracts lightning! Gajeel was trying to be a magnet! Damn, boys are so reckless'
   Gajeel fell down on the ground, though grinning.
   Levy-Chan and I shouted his name, to make sure he was ok. He gave us a thumbs up, so he was fine–except for his injuries.
   Still up there on the rooftop of Kardia Cathedral, which was completely destroyed by the way, was Natsu and Laxus fighting. That was until, Natsu gave him the final fire engulfed combination. A fire filled 'iron fist', 'talon', 'wing attack', 'sword horn', 'elbow', and to top it all off, his moves, "Fire dragon's brilliant flame" and a 'secret slayer art'.
'Laxus flew up into the sky, then fell down, completely exhausted, and knocked out, making my flame head the winner of the battle! Whoa, whoa, whoa! MY flame head? What the heck was I thinking?!'
~Timeskip to everything is ok again~
Lucy's POV
   We had just all arrived at the guild, Gajeel and Natsu dragging Laxus, though they weren't very happy about it.
   We saw all of our guild mates there, smiling and waiting for us. Mira was apparently explaining to Lisanna and the exceeds about what had happened, shocking the 4 greatly.
Evergreen, Bixlow, and Freed sat in a corner, huddling together, probably wishing they were invisible.
The guild fell silent at the sight of Laxus. Even though the dude was unconscious, he still was intimidating–sorta, not like it affected me, the great Ice Goddess though.
   Lightning Freak grunted, and got up, startling the entire guild.
   Even though Levy-Chan trembled, she pointed to the infirmary and said, "You're grandfather's in there."
   What he did next surprises everyone, especially Levy-Chan.
"I'm sorry." He mumbles.
And with that he walked to the infirmary, leaving behind a wide-eyed guild, and an extremely shocked Levy-Chan.
   My eyes widened. He just apologized. A minute ago, I was ready to beat him up and give him what he deserved, but now...now that he's said sorry...I don't know what to do. His voice felt so sad, and filled with regret. I suddenly feel sorry for him.
Natsu's POV
   I saw Luce about to go after Laxus for whatever reason.
   "Don't." I said, putting a hand on her shoulder. "He needs time with Jii-Chan."
   She looked surprised, though Luce still nodded.
3rd POV
   The guild welcomed the three dragonslayers back. The three were getting bandaged. Apparently fighting Laxus hurt them more than it should.
   When Mira and Lisanna was done with them, Gajeel and Natsu were covered in bandages. The two males looked like mummies, though Gajeel was able to speak. Natsu had a bandage covering his mouth, so what he said was gibberish that only Gajeel could understand for some reason.
   Lucy wasn't as heavily damaged as the two, seeing as the males took the last battle. She was still injured though, bandages covered her arms and stomach. Her face and head was uncovered, though in the first couple hours, she couldn't really move, thanks to Laxus' lightning paralyzing her.
   After his talk with his grandfather, Laxus swiftly left the guild, with his hand raised up in the air, pointer finger up and thumb out, creating the Fairytail symbol.
   Master walked out of the infirmary and cleared his throat.
   "Laxus is hereby forbidden to step foot in Fairytail."
Evergreen, Freed, and Bixlow immediately got up from their corner and rushed to Master.
"What?! But what about us? If Laxus leaves, we should too!" They said.
   "No. Laxus specifically said, or rather asked to let you three stay in the guild. He said that you just went along with his plan. You are innocent and are allowed to stay in the guild." The old man said firmly.
~Timeskip, to the dragonslayers, a bit later~
3rd POV
   "Mmhmdghajhsbjsksmamm. Mmiajnalldbmm. Gajgsmmshma." Natsu said.
   Lucy and the others surrounding him were confused.
   The only one who seemed to understand what he said was Gajeel.
   The iron slayer was nodding and replying to the fire slayer, while the ice slayer and everyone around her was befuddled.
   "I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING, AND HOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND HIM?!" Lucy finally snapped.
   The people around her nodded.
   "Secret dragon slaying art." Was all Gajeel replied.
   A tick mark grew on Lucy's forehead. "I'm a dragonslayer. How come I DON'T UNDERSTAND?!"
   "Your fault," Gajeel said, Natsu nodding behind him.
   "Idiots!" And with that, the Ice Goddess punched Black Steel and Salamander on the head, both males landing on the ground with a thud.
   "Uh..Lu-Chan, I think you went too hard on them.." Levy said.
   "Naw. They deserved it." Was Lucy's answer.
   Levy sweatdropped, and walked away.