The Fight

Hope y'all like the story!
   Story Summary: Lucy's parents, were killed by monsters. Now left alone, Lucy runs out into the forest and meets a dragon. After learning magic, her dragon disappears and she then finds Fairytail. What will happen next?
Also, Wendy and Carla were already here from the beginning, but they're currently on a mission.
I don't own Fairytail, Hiro Mashima does.
^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Lucy's Pov
"Alright then, let's go outside and fight," I said.
"Hope ya win, Lu!"
"Of course I will Freeze. Or maybe at least tie."
We both walked out to a big grassy field behind the guild. This is very convenient.
"You have five minutes to prepare yourselves!" Master said.
"HAI!"
I then went over to Gray and said, "Yo Gray! Can you give me some ice?"
"Uh, Sure," Even though he looked confused, he obliged.
On the other side of the field I saw Natsu doing the same thing, but he was asking Macao...or whatever his name is for fire.
"YOUR FIVE MINUTES ARE UP! GO TO YOUR SPOTS!"
Natsu and I covered our ears. "Please stop yelling...especially when WE'RE RIGHT NEXT TO YOU!" We shouted.
"Oh...yeah, sorry."
"Let the fight, BEGIN!"
We both stepped back a couple of feet, arching our backs back and shouted,
"Roar of the ice dragon!"
"Roar of the fire dragon!"
The two elements met each other in the middle of the field, cancelling each other out, unfortunately, turning my precious ice into water.
"Ahh!" We both yelled as we got swept back to our opposite sides.
I hit a tree and of course scraped the side of my stomach against a huge-and may I add-very sharp rock-as well. Natsu, however was lucky and only hit the trees, ending up with some small bruises. I, on the other hand, had bruises AND a large and VERY painful scratch on the side of my stomach that was currently bleeding.
"Dammit!" I said.
We both got up again and stood in front of each other. He had a red power aura which was getting bigger. I also had a growing blue power aura. The staring contest went on, the tension was so, well tense, that you could've cut it with a knife. The crowd was silent. After around two minutes of standing around, staring, we both had a dragon-like aura shape behind us. Back of Natsu was Igneel, and of course, the back of mine being Glacion.
I could hear the crowds going 'Whoa!' or 'That's so cool!' or 'Do you see the dragons?' or other stuff about our power aura thingy.
"Blondie!"
"Pinky!"
"Heartfilia!"
"Dragneel!"
"Ice girl!"
"Fire boy!"
3rd Pov
And...after those 'insults' they charged with there movements completely in sync.
"Iron fist of the..."
"Ice dragon!"
"Fire dragon!"
"Wing slash of the..."
"Ice dragon!"
"Fire dragon!"
And after a very, very, VERY long while the pair started to tire out, and this resulted in the two getting in battle stance for their match of physical combat.
They both charged again, with their magic slowly running out, but their fighting aura still strong.
Roundhouse, sidekick, block, punch, combo attack...
This went on for awhile until they both-again-took a step back and yelled,
"Roar of the ice dragon!"
"Roar of the fire dragon!"
Which then again resulted in powerful waves of water, pushing them both back. This time, Lucy didn't get scratched by a rock (and of Natsu doesn't either, of course), though both ended up crashing into trees.
After standing up, the two dragon slayers both fell back, completely exhausted and beat up.
"Uh...alright then, it's a tie! This battle between the dragon slayers was INTENSE!"
'Woos!' and 'Yeahs!' and stuff could be heard, cheering on the duo.
Natsu's Pov
~Timeskip to when they both wake up~
"Ughhh..." I groaned.
I wake up to find my body bruised and beat up, then looking over to Luce who was on the next to mine, to find out that she was in the same state as me.
Luce groaned and woke up, rubbing her eyes. She then jumped out of the bed, and probably immediately regretted it, with her side bandaged up and all.
"Owwwww..."
"You ok, Luce."
"Does it look like I'm ok?"
"Uhh..no..?"
"STOP STANDING THERE AND HELP ME GET BACK TO THE BED, BAKA!"
"Aye!" Sheesh, she can be as scary as Erza sometimes.
I picked her up and carried her to the bed, bridal style, just as the door opened and Levy, Erza, and Gray walked in.
"Hey."
"I see you're already up." Erza stated.
"Yeah, so?"
"We were having a discussion on how you and Lu-Chan can be a duo, called 'Burning Ice' or something." Levy said.
"Yeah, you and Lucy would be a nice team."
"Ok." I agreed.
"Sure." Luce said.
"Alright Flame Brain, stay here so we can announce that you're awake and stuff."
"What'd ya say, Stripper!"
"I said Flame Brain. Got a problem with that?"
"Droopy eyes!"
"Squinty eyes!"
"Ice Block!"
"Heater!"
"Are you two fighting?" Erza said, towering over them.
"N-no of course not, see we're best friends. Right, Natsu?" Gray said as they both swung an arm over the other's shoulder.
"Aye!" I squeaked. She sure is terrifying.
"HAPPY NUMBER TWO!" Luce shouted.
Well it's not my fault that I turn into my best friend when Erza gets mad at me.
"Yeah, yeah. Let's go already, come on, guys."
They all went outside as I helped Luce stand up, supporting her by letting her put an arm over my shoulder so she can stand. As we limped out, I heard the Stripper say something about, "Welcome the Twin Dragons of Fairytail! Their team's called 'Burning Ice'!"
Then Erza said, "And if you have a problem with it, then too bad!"
Which of course led everyone to not having a problem with it, since the She-Demon was so scary.
We walked out, or rather limped out, and the guild erupted in applause, cheering us on.