Beginning of Phantom Lord Arc...I Think

Hope y'all like the story!
Story Summary: Lucy's parents, were killed by monsters. Now left alone, Lucy runs out into the forest and meets a dragon. After learning magic, her dragon disappears and she then finds Fairytail. What will happen next?
Oh, and just to clear this up for some people, I'm including most events that happen, but everyone is younger...like how Lucy and the others are gonna kick Phantom's butt at the age of 12 (or a bit older).
   SallyHale8 and FridayLove13, thank you for voting on my story.   :)
I don't own Fairytail, Hiro Mashima does.
^_^ ^_^ ^_^

~Timeskip On The Train~
Lucy's Pov
'Ugh...'
I woke up laying on top of Natsu, who was still knocked out. I immediately regretted waking up, since the train was still moving. I looked up to see Erza, Gray, Freeze, and Happy sitting next to each other on a seat, sleeping.
'That damn Erza, she knocked meerrus out! I shall get revenge...but she's kinda terrifying sometimes...Ah hah! I know! I'll draw on her face blame it on Natsu or Gray!'
As soon as my train of thought stopped, I came back to the present, only to feel my lunch threatening to come back out.
"Ughh.." I groaned, climbing onto the seat opposite of the ice Mage and Titania.
After I got on, I dragged Natsu up on the seat by his arm, almost throwing up on him in the process.
'Good thing' I thought. 'That I didn't eat a lot of lunch'
I grabbed a paper bag out of my pocket-'Good thing I always bring this with me'-and puked in it. As gross as it sounded, I still had to do it, or else, I would've been suffering more.
'God, I sure am smart for my age of twelve'
As the train stopped, we got out, Erza last, with her ginormous amount of luggage trailing behind.
3rd Pov
As the Fairytail mages walked down the path to the guild, whispers, such as,
"They're Fairytail wizards..."
"Maybe they don't know yet..."
"I feel bad for them..."
"Everyone's staring at us for some reason." Natsu said.
"They're weird.." Freeze said. "Hey Lu, I wond-" She was cut off by Happy.
"Look!" Happy yelled. As the others turned to see what the flying blue cat was pointing at, they gasped.
They couldn't believe the sight in front of them. That wasn't their guild, was it?
"There's something wrong with our guild..." Erza said. (A/N: Way to say the obvious, Erza)
Iron pillars were sticking up in every corner in the guild. The Wizards ran to the guild, Natsu, yelling, "WHO DID THIS?!"
Mira and Lisanna was there, whispering something that could barely be hear by the human ear, "Phantom..."
But the dragon slayers' ears were able to pick it up, loud and clear.
"Phantom Lord...they'll regret messing with us.." The two slayers growled, while the others were confused, not hearing what Mira said.
Natsu and Lucy, the great twin dragons of Fairytail bolted off to where the temporary pub was. Fairytail's first underground floor, usually a storage room, was now being used as the temporary guild hall.
~Back to Mira, Erza, Gray, and the exceeds~
(Still) 3rd Pov
   "Mira! Lisanna! What..what happened?!" Gray asked.
   "Phantom...Phantom Lord..." Mira said, trailing off.
   "It's hard to admit...but they got us good.." Lisanna finished.
   "What! Phantom...they will pay for what they did to our guild!" Erza said, growling, running off after the two slayers with Gray and the exceeds hot on her heels.
   Mira shortly followed them afterwards, with Lisanna behind her.
   They all arrived at the temporary guild hall to see Lucy and Natsu, fuming, talking-or rather yelling-to the Master.
   As the group closed in, they could hear part of the conversation.
   "Why are you so carefree!"
   "Look at what they did to us! We should pay them back for what they did!"
   "We're not supposed to wreck war out on other guilds."
   "But that's what Phantom did!"
   Mira butted into their conversation, "Phantom Lord is not a legal guild, Natsu, they're a dark guild, through and through."
   Everyone, with the exception of Master, the exceeds, Erza, and the Strauss sisters, growled, upset that they couldn't do anything.
   That concluded the little talk they were having. Natsu stomped away, his fire burning areas in the floor where he stepped. Lucy and Gray, however, managed to keep calm, but that didn't stop the fact that the air around them turned below zero degrees freezing. Everyone surrounding the icy duo backed away fifteen steps before it actually turned back to normal temperature.
   "Uh...Gray, Lu, can you please turn down the, err, cold please? We understand that you're upset, but right now, we're all freezing.." Freeze said.
   "Huh? What do you mean? It's not cold.." Lucy and Gray said together, and as if proof, Gray stripped off his shirt.
   "You mean it's not cold for you guys, but we're cold, so please lower down the cold please." Mira said sternly.
   "H-hai!" They stuttered, under Demon Mirajane's gaze. The temperature immediately turned from below zero to seventy-six degrees (Fahrenheit).
~Timeskip To The Next Morning~
Lucy's Pov
I walked with my friends to where a big crowd had gathered.
"We are mages from Fairytail, let us through!" Erza yelled.
The crowd immediately parted in the middle, leaving us a path to walk. What we saw next was horror! It was terrible, absolutely terrible.
'Levy-Chan! Jet, Droy! Damn you Phantom Lord!'
My anger automatically let out an aura of ice, surrounding me, dangerously lowering down the temperature, causing the townsfolk to back away.
   "Levy-Chan..." I said, growling afterwards. "Phantom...YOU WILL PAY!" I shouted with Natsu.
Natsu's Pov
   'No...Jet, Droy, Levy. PHANTOM LORD WILL GET BACK WHAT THEY DID TO US!'
   I growled, anger flowing out of me, and suddenly I was covered in flames. Very, very hot flames, scorching the people who were around me.
   "Jet, Droy..." I growled. "Phantom...YOU WILL PAY!" I shouted with Luce.
Townsfolk Pov (A/N: Haha! You weren't expecting that, were ya! Ok, back to the story now...)
We all had to move back because the dragon slayers were surrounded in fire and ice, creating the temperature to go to a very unnatural hot and cold temperature. The heat was easily hotter than a hundred degrees, making it feel like a desert. The cold went down to below freezing, making feel like we were up way into the North.
3rd Pov
The twin dragon slayers of Fairytail were consumed in their element, the look of absolute hate was in their eyes. Hatred for Phantom Lord, for them to do this to their nakama, their precious family.
Salamander was engulfed in flames, glaring murderously ahead, if looks could kill, the poor tree would be long dead by now. His fire burned the ground where he was standing, if it wasn't for Lucy standing beside him, the heat would've already gone past two hundred degrees.
   The Ice Goddess (A/N: Yes, I know that it's a bad title thingy, bare with me. I was gonna give her Ice Princess, but it felt weird 'cuz Gray's the totally amazingly awesome Ice Princess that we all know and love), like Salamander was fuming, beyond fuming. In fact, she was currently shaking from rage. Rage about how Phantom dare do this to her nakama, to Levy, to Jet, to Droy. Even though Goddess' bangs were down, covering her eyes, you could tell that she was staring murderously down at the ground, upset, angry, and everything in between. She was thankful that Natsu was there, 'cuz if he wasn't next to her, the temperature would've gone way lower. Lower to more than two hundred degrees below zero.
   Standing next to each other, the two were ready for war, to avenge their friends.
   The Master came up from behind them, yelling, "One's parent cannot just stay down after seeing this happen to their children! THIS MEANS WAR!"
   "YEAH!" Fairytail roared, supporting their Master.