Finding Glacion

Hope y'all like the story!
   Story Summary: Lucy's parents, were killed by monsters. Now left alone, Lucy runs out into the forest and meets a dragon. After learning magic, her dragon disappears and she then finds Fairytail. What will happen next?
I don't own Fairytail, Hiro Mashima does.
^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Lucy's Pov
   "Mama! Papa!" Little Lucy cried out.
   "Run, Lucy!" Her mama yelled, fending off the monsters.
   "But...but...I can't leave you!" She protested.
   "Now Lucy, while you can!" Her papa's strict voice rang out.
3rd Pov
   Right in front of her eyes, her parents got taken down, the horrible creatures killing them directly ahead of her. She broke down in sobs. Now realizing that the monster murders were coming for her, she ran. She ran, faster than fast, which was certainly quicker than those monsters.
   Finally out of breath, Lucy stopped in front of a gigantic cave.
   A loud roar could then be heard. A huge, no enormous, dragon then appeared. The dragon's scales were like crystal ice mirrors. They reflected the scenery around them. Magnificent would be how you'd describe it.
Lucy's Pov
   "H-hello?" I asked, stuttering a bit.
   "Who are you and what are you doing in MY property?" The dragon yelled/roared.
   "My parents were killed by monsters right in front of me and I ran and ran, and now I'm here." I said, breaking down in sobs. I was shaking all over.
   "Hmm...is that so? Don't worry, it's ok, even if they're gone, they'll always be watching over you. Now little girl would you like to learn magic?"
   "Sure!" I stopped crying.
   "Alright then, start by giving me 20 laps around this cave."
   "Aye!"
3rd Pov
   So Lucy ran...and ran and ran and ran. Until she was tired.
   "Can, can I stop now?" She asked falling to the floor in front of the cave.
   "Yes, after all you ran about a hundred laps." The dragon said, amused.
   "WHAT? Why didn't you stop me?"
   "Because you still had a lot of energy left."
   Lucy pouted and crossed her arms, looking away.
   "So then, little girl what is your name?"
   "My name's Lucy Heartfilia and I'm four years old. How about you?"
   "My name is Glacion."
   "Ok Glace! *stomach rumbles VERY loudly* Umm, you don't happen to have some food, do you?"
   "Hahahaha, of course I do."
Glacion's Pov
   'This Lucy will be a good student and an awesome ice dragon slayer. Wonder what'll happen if I show her to Igneel and his kid'
3rd Pov
   Lucy was eating, or rather stuffing her mouth so the food soon disappeared. She was so sleepy that as soon as she finished, she fell fast asleep.
   Glacion chuckled at this rather silly child and carefully carried the little girl back into the cave with her claw. Then she tucked her under her wing and went to sleep as well.
~Timeskip Next Day~
Lucy's Pov
   "Lulu, wake up...Lulu...Lulu..."
   "Five more minutes Glace."
   "WAKE UP LULU!"
   "AHH...YES MAM!"
   I bolted straight up, scared to face her wrath. On a rock makeshift table thingy, was breakfast. There were berries, I think maybe deer meat, and...ice?
   "Hey Glace?"
   "What is it, breakfast is over there," She said looking over to the 'food pile'.
   "Umm...why is there ice?"
   "Uh duh, I'm Glacion, the almighty ice dragon, what else do I eat?"
   "Oh...right."
Glacion's Pov
   'This child, Lucy doesn't even seem to notice the cold outside. It must be a good -17 degrees (Fahrenheit) in this part of the forest and she doesn't seem to notice at all. Maybe this is another clue she is my dragon slayer, just like how Igneel's dragon slayer can survive extremely extreme heat'
   "Hey, Lulu? Do you think it's cold?"
   "No? Why?"
   "Because it's around -17 degrees right now."
   "REALLY? I didn't notice."
   'Geez, this child. So naive'
   "Say...why aren't I freezing?"
'I take that back, for a four year old, she's kinda smart'
   "Ooh! Ooh! When do we start training?!"
   "Right now."
   I led her outside the cave to a nearby stream/river. She looks at me confused, and unsure of what to do.
   "Go on, go and take a bath."
   "Umm..."
   "What are you waiting for? Go take a bath!" I glared at her with the last sentence.
   "Yes ma'am!"
   She stripped and went in the stream/river.
   "Is it cold?" I asked.
   "No," and with that she resumed to take her bath.
Lucy's Pov
   'This water feels so nice. I wonder why Glace asked if it was cold. Didn't seem cold to me'
   I finished and Glace got me new clothes. I heard her muttering something about how these clothes won't get ruined during training or something. (Picture whatever clothing you want, just make it a light blue to dark blue color and tomboy style)
   "Alright then Lulu, let's start training. Now, eat this chunk of ice." Glace hands me a fist size amount.
   "Won't I hurt my teeth?"
   "No, you are now an ice dragon slayer, you must eat ice to restore your strength, got it?"
   "Can I still eat normal food? What if I eat something else...like...fire...or...uh...metal or iron?"
   "Yes, Lulu, you can still eat normal food, but you cannot, and I say you CANNOT, unless absolutely needed, eat anything else besides ice and human food."
   "Hai!"
   I bit into the chunk of ice, and it tasted really good! Like maybe ice cream or something! I ate all of it like I was told and I felt strong. I told this to Glace and she laughed.
   "Hmph." I pouted.
   "I'm sorry for laughing, but Lulu, it's supposed to make you feel strong."
   "OHHH!"
   "Alright then, arch your back back a little and imagine ice going into your mouth and say, 'roar of the ice dragon!' Then, blow out with all your might. Like me."
   She shows me an example.
   I did what she told me to do. "Roar of the ice dragon!"
   My roar didn't come out as a 'roar', in fact, almost nothing came out except for a little burst of ice.
   "Aww." I was disappointed.
   Glace must've noticed 'cuz she said to keep trying and I'll eventually get it. She left and went somewhere. I practiced and practiced but I still couldn't get it.
~1 month later~
   "ROAR OF THE ICE DRAGON!" I shouted as my roar destroyed a bit of the forest. "Look, look! Did you see Glace? Did you?"
   "I definitely did, good job Lulu."
   I felt so proud. I finally did it. Glace continued to teach me more.