S-Class Mission

Hope y'all like the story!
   Story Summary: Lucy's parents, were killed by monsters. Now left alone, Lucy runs out into the forest and meets a dragon. After learning magic, her dragon disappears and she then finds Fairytail. What will happen next?
Ok, I know this isn't how the story goes, since I forgot some of the other plots and stuff, but just bear with me. Imagine the other plot scenes with Lucy as a strong mage, the greatest ice dragon slayer ever! (...ok...maybe that's too much -_-' but still...)
I don't own Fairytail, Hiro Mashima does.
^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Lucy's Pov
   "Come on, before the others find out!" I hurried the bothersome pink-headed baka. (Natsu's Note: Dammit Luce! It's salmon!)
   The two exceeds were flying right besides us, they seem to be great friends, especially since they both LOVE fish.
   "Yeah, yeah. I'm coming, Luce."
~Timeskip On The Train~
Happy's Pov (A/N: You weren't expecting that, were you?)
   As soon as 'Team Burning Ice' got on the train they ran to find a spot to sit in. When the train started to move, the slayers both doubled over, their motion sickness getting the best of them.
   "Ughhh..." One of them groaned.
   I can't tell who's who anymore, since their faces were both a greeny bluey color.
   "Pfft...hahhahahahaha!" Freeze and I laughed, apparently with the same thoughts of how pathetic they currently looked. (Lucy's Note: Imma kill you, ya stupid cat!) (Happy's Note: Wahhh, forgive me Lushy) (A/N: Oi! Notes are for me to write and for you for read! Not the other way around!)
~Timeskip After The Train Ride~
Lucy's POV
   "I'M NEVER EVER GOING ON THAT AGAIN!" I shouted.
   On my right, I could see Natsu, just as happy as I am, kissing the ground.
   "That's what you said last time, Lu. And the last time, and the time before that." Freeze stated.
   "Oh shut up, ya stupid neko cat!"
   "Wahh! Nashu, Lu's being mean to me!"
   "My partner!" Guess a certain Happy is jealous.
   "Uhh..lets just go and finish the request." Natsu said, surprising all of us. (Natsu's Note: Hey! I can be smart!)
~At The Guild~
Mirajanes's Pov
'OMG! Where are they?! I hope Natsu and Lucy didn't ditch us or something.'
   "Master, one of the S-Class missions is missing!" I yelled, frantic.
   "What? Which one?"
   "The Curse on Galuna Island."
   "What?!" He spit/almost choked out/on his beer. "Someone go retrieve them! Laxus?"
   "No way, Old Man, it was their fault."
   "Erza!"
   "Um..Master, Erza's still on her mission."
   "I'll go, Master!" Gray spoke up.
   "Alright, you go get Team Burning Ice back."
   "Hai!"
   "These brats...I'm getting too old for this."
~Timeskip Gray Catches Up~
Gray's Pov
   'Aww, dammit, how far did they get?'
   I walked towards the docks where I saw the two stupid dragon slayers and their flying exceeds talking to a boat guy named...Bobo?
   "Yo! Guys!" I called out to Lucy and that stupid Flame Head who were boarding the boat.
   "What is it Gray? If you want us to come back, then no can do." Lucy said.
   "Not what I was gonna say, I was going to ask if I could come with you. So can I?"
   "Can he, Natsu?" Surprisingly Happy said.
   "I guess the Stripper can come."
   "Oi! What the heck, Flame Brain!"
   "Ice Princess!"
   "Squinty Eyes!"
"Droopy Eyes!"
"Etto...guys...can we just get on the boat now..?" Lucy asked.
"Hey..? Guys..?"
"Guys!"
"GUYS!"
"WHAT?!"
And of course, that was the last call for Lucy, she 'Lucy Kicked' us on the boat and jumped in afterwards, telling the Bobo guy to head off.
"Hahhahahahaha! You guys look so pathetic!" I laughed.
"Shut up, Ice Prin*puke*cess."
"Guys, just*ALMOST puked*stop it and shut up!"
Lucy, even though having extreme motion sickness managed to send a hard glare towards us, like how Erza would. I think that they've been secretly meeting up to share ideas on how to beat us up.
"We're best buddies right Natsu?" I said swinging an arm over his shoulders. He did the same to me, replying with an, "Aye!" , then went back to puking.
"Happy, Freeze, why can't you fly us over there?" Lucy asked, almost begging.
"Because we need to save our strength for later." Freeze and Happy answered.
"Meanies."
After a very long time of riding on the boat, the island came into view. Suddenly a giant, as in giant, giant came and washed us over board. My consciousness was slowly slipping away...until everything went black.