Chapter 29

(Ethan's POV)

"What's wrong with you?"

     I slammed the door shot, glaring at the "innocent" Grayson that sat on the couch eating potato chips.

"I don't know what you mean, Ethan," he shrugged, focusing his attention back on to the TV.

      I unzipped my jacket, throwing it to the floor, kicking my Timberlands off at the same time. I walked rapidly towards the living room, standing right in front of the television, blocking his view.

"Ugh, COME ON, ETHAN!" He tilted his head backwards, huffing heavily. "MOVE!" (Why can I imagine Gray doing this?😂)

"Tell me what's going on?" I insisted, crossing my arms as I continued to stand in front of the object that held most of Gray's attention.

"What do you mean?"

"Why did you sit with Dallas at lunch?"

     His sat up straighter, his face instantly becoming serious. "Why does it matter?"

"Because you keep making Meadow feel likes she's trash!" I lowered my voice after I found myself yelling. "You need to figure out how you feel because you're beginning to hurt her." He said nothing, so I continued.

"How would you feel if you saw you're crush hanging out with one of your enemies," he purses his lips in a tight line, and I knew he was thinking about his actions.

"Ok."

"Ok..." I asked for him to continue on.

"You're right," he stated, lifting his hands in the air. "And I'm going to fix this. But, I need your help."

-

(Meadow's POV)

"I really don't feel like it, guys," I sighed kicking my feet at I laid on my stomach.

"But Sarah and I are bored," Kendall complained through my phone.

"Maybe next time," I replied. "You can go shopping without me, right?"

"Uh-no," Sarah whined.

"I'm not up to it," I stated. "I got to go. I'll talk to you later."

Technically, I didn't have a reason to go. I'm just not really in the mood anymore. I flipped over so that I was laying on my back, starring at the ceiling for no particular reason. I wasn't exactly in the mood...to do anything.

DINNNNNGG!! I sighed, figuring that Kendall and Sarah came despite my words. But whatever, it wasn't surprising.

"Meadow can you get it?" My brother called out. "I'm in the bathroom."

I huffed, unwillingly removing myself from the surface of my bed, trudging down the stairs afterwards. I hunched over when I reached the door, longing to crawl back up the stairs and take a nice nap.

I opened the door, quickly, the view of a teenager in front of me. He stood wearing a thick black jacket, along with a beanie that covered his quiff. He nervously held a bouquet of red roses in one hand, a box shaped like a heart in the other.

"Uh, Gray- I mean Grayson. What are you doing here?"

"I came to apologize," he began, holding his hands out to offer me his gifts.

     "I was a jerk," he continued, shoving his hands in his pockets after I wrapped my hands around his offerings. "We never really got along, but recently I get this weird feeling when I see you. I can't describe it.

     "My stomach tingles and my heart beats faster by the second. And...and when you're gone...it feels like everything crumbles. I-I didn't know what was going on or what was happening, and I was too confused to accept it. Meadow, I like you."

I stood there speechless, not sure of how to respond. He took notice of my actions and soon spoke once again. "Will you go out on a date with me?"

608 words A/N Well... sorry for the cliffhanger!😏 BTW THANK YOU FOR 1K VIEWS!!! THATS SO INCREDIBLE THAT I JUST CANT EVEN BREATHE!!