Chapter 24

(Max's POV)

     It wouldn't be a bad idea. For Grayson and Meadow to become a thing. I mean, he could protect her and stuff...but doesn't that mean that I was the main cause of their feelings. Because I'm pretty sure they would still be hating each other's guts if it wasn't for me.

"What's up?"

"Cam, we have to call it off now."

"The plan?" Cameron questioned.

"No, the wedding. Of course the plan, stupid. What other plan do we have?"

"Ok, calm down, Max," Cameron sighed. "Why do we have to end it?"

"Grayson admitted it."

"He did WHAT?!?" Clear excitement traveled with his voice.

"Yup."

"Cool, I was eyeing this chick at school, anyways."

-

Group Chat:

Max: Ya'll up to meet today?

Kendz: What time?

Cam: Around 1:30?

Gray: That works. Where it at doe?

Eth: The arcade center?

Mead: Fine by me.

Cam: Mead + Max, are ya'll at your house?

Max: I am

Meadow: Me and Kendz are on our way to my place. Why?

Cam: Cause I need to talk to you guys.

-

(Meadow's POV)

"We're home!"

Kendall and I set our shopping bags on the ground, soon walking to see Cameron and Max sitting on the couches in the living room.

"You look pretty, Kendz," Max said, Kendall's cheeks instantly turning a rosy color.

     I cleared my throat, and the three of them turned to look at me. I waited a few seconds for someone to say something.

"Well, thanks. I know, I look so pretty you guys are speechless," I said, walking over slumping in the closest seat.

Cam laughed before saying, "you look really pretty, M."

"Thank you," I smile., whipping the hair on my shoulder.

A quiet laugh travels throughout the room, which soon turned into an awkward silence.

"So what did you want to tell me?" I asked, turning my attention to Cam.

He uncomfortably cleared his throat, sitting up straighter before saying, "I can't do the whole acting thing." My heart instantly fell out my chest and on the ground, and I spent the next 30 seconds just staring at it. (Looking at the ground.)

"Why not?" I said, barely above a whisper.

"I don't mean to be selfish, but I found interest in someone, and it hurts to be held back."

"It's ok," I sighed.

"Are you mad, M?" He asked, getting up off the couch to come kneel in front of me.

I thought for a second before replying. "No, I just don't know how I'm going to know how he feels now..."

     Cam looked back, making eye contact with Max, sending him a small smile.

"What?" I questioned, demanding an answer.

"You'll see," Max grinned, standing up before pulling up his khaki joggers.

"I hate you guys," I sighed.

"WE LOVE YOU TO," Cam jumped on top of me, bringing me into a tight hug.

"Ok...you can get off now," I exhaled, attempting to contain my laughter.

He eventually removed himself from on top of me, and I got up off the couch, brushing off my shirt.

"Kendall, are you guys matching?" Max asked, looking back and forth at Kendz and I.

"No, we just coordinated our outfits."

"Well...STOP STEALING MY TWIN!" He instantly tackled her to the ground, the two of them laughing their heads off.

-

"Where to first?"

     The arcade center is a small boardwalk that has multiple stores and mini restaurants that sell every sugar coated food that pops into your brain. But what they are known for, is the big arcade, that is filled with multiple games where you use your body to defeat levels and whatever.(It's basically a combination of Dave and Buster's and Just Dance 2015/2016 type games.)

"I want ice cream," Ethan cheered, quickly rushing into Scoop or Two, a small ice cream shop at the beginning of the board walk.

     I quickly followed, dragging my feet along the tiled ground, the others ahead of me.

     Cam invited this girl to tag along with us. Yes, she was pretty and she seemed very nice, but I'm not going to lie and say that I'm not a tiny bit mad at him for abandoning the plan that he came up with, but I shrugged it off.

     I looked up to meet eyes with Grayson, who looked back at me. He shot me a small smile, which I returned, not putting in too much expression. It didn't matter anyway, he wasn't interested in me.

747 words A/N Ayeeeee Ik it's a short chapter but I didn't know what to write and this is just a filler btw. Since I've been getting more views, I've bumped it up to 15 views per update, just cause I can't write chapters all the time. ILY