Chapter 30

I guess you can say that I've been happen without him.....

One month later....

Angelica's Pov......

The police questioned me. Questions after questions I was slowly becoming tired of it all that my body had given out and I was so stressed out that I landed myself in the hospital. I was pretty small, I've never been so stressed out in my life. Everything that happened was insane, things went left and I saw a different side of daddy that I've never seen before.

The man that Heath had contacted was a personal friend, he to was in the force and hours after that, the police was on the scene taking care of everything. Daddy didn't get charged with anything. His status was one of the reasons why I could say that he did didn't get a charge and the fact that this was a home invasion, trespassing, attempted murder on Aiden, Heath, my life and the others in the house who were tied up and stuffed under the bed. Which had explained why they weren't around.

Things were crazy, that I couldn't wrap my head around it. Coming out of the hospital, I couldn't go back to the house. I had to stay at Jackson's place while daddy fixed things in the house. It was pretty awkward between us, after the hospital but the reason being, I saw a different man than what I had usually seen.

Loving turned into a devilish monster that killed my father without a care in the world. I should have known there was a monster underneath him.

It's been three and a half weeks now since I've been staying with Kimmy. When daddy left me at Jackson's place, Kimmy wasn't too happy to see me yet was kind enough to take care of me. I've yet to say a word to him and I know he's mad. The last time we saw each other, I didn't want him to get involve yet he took it so personally. We're best friends but I would never put his life in danger, he needs to understand that.

While they both slept, my mind wandered enough to go to Chris. I actually missed him, I wanted to talk to him but I didn't think I would have that piece of paper with me. Six in the morning, I couldn't sleep so I went outside to the balcony to call him.

Sitting on the chair, the number was ready but..... that green little call button was hard to press. My fingers hovering over it. My heart jumped once it went through, these shaking fingers. Putting it to my ears, I heard it rang.

On the fourth ring, I heard it clicked and a voice answered. Jayson. "Hello."

"J-Jay." I stuttered.

"Yes....." He trailed off trying to remember.

"I-is Chris around?" I asked not yet telling him who this was.

"Are you one of his littles?" He asked.

"Used to be, can I speak to him?"

I was silent before, I heard, "Hello."

"Uh..... I... I.... I don't know what exactly to say but.... Hi." I smiled.

"Angie?" He stammered a bit before speaking properly. "Angelica Rouge, is that you?" He asked.

"Yes, this is me."

"Oh my god, it's been a while. I-I missed you."

"Same here."

"Is everything alright? Are you okay? How everything?" He questions.

"Everything is good. It just came to my head that, I needed to call you. Though.... this will probably be the last time I speak to you."