Chapter 17

Kitty Kitty

1 Month Later...

Angelica's POV...

I was floating in the pool on my back, starting in the afternoon, swaying from side to side in the water. The light blue color was soon to turn into the navy dark sky with orange streaks that mellowed my body as some trance.

We finally moved into the house. Sharing a bed with him felt weird, but this was like Chris again. I was sharing a bed with Daddy. He'd cuddle up with me every night and was there when I woke. No matter how tired he might be, I love how he's always there. He's not only a phone call away, but I have him all to myself.

While living with Chris, I had to admit there were times when I was angry at how girls left and right flocked to him, but he was our caretaker, so I don't blame him. Though having Daddy all to myself, I was delighted.

"Angel..." I heard a muffled voice. My ears were covered with water, and I listened to that voice. That familiar voice that's always there for me. At the end of the pool, he stood tall and proud. He stood only in his black sweatpants as his hands delved into his pockets. I stood in the pool and stared at him. "...the air is chilly, come on. I don't want you to get sick." He walked to the chair I sat in earlier, grabbing the large beach towel.

Swimming to the steps of the water, I felt the chilly air he spoke of. I'm used to being in the cold; it wouldn't matter to me, though he was just as concerned as a real daddy should be. He was a caring man; watching out for me was his top priority. My heart fluttered at how different he indeed was. I really like him.

He wrapped the towel around my shoulders, which cascaded down to my back. "I'm used to the cold, you know," I told him as I covered up myself. He turned my body around to face him.

"Not with me, you're not. I want to do something later on. First, shower warm, change the clothes on our bed, and meet me in my office once you finish. Do you understand my instructions, angel?" He asked. However, this time, his gentle style with me was commanding.

"Yes, Daddy." I still complied.

"Good girl." He leans down, giving me much more than a short little kiss. I've honestly been comfortable kissing him now. It's so gentle, leaving my heart on the verge of an overload of excitement.

Good girl, indeed.

******

The outfit was shameful enough. The little black lingerie with a tiny kitten open shape showed the middle of my breast. As red as it made my face, I liked it. It was a cute two-piece he bought for me. I'm showing my body a little more to him. I know we will always be together; this was just a little icing on the cake.

Stopping in front of his office on the step, I knocked respectfully before I heard his voice telling me to go in. Instantly, his baby blues did not go unnoticed as it met my two eyeballs, nervousness set. I turned, shutting the door behind me. What is he trying to do?

"You've listened." That deep rumble I liked shocked me as he softly expressed it.

"Yes, Daddy."

He patted his desk for me to sit? Yeah, seems like it. What I didn't notice before caught my eye. His desk was neatly organized, leaving a vast space in the middle. I didn't take a genius to figure out what he meant. Patiently, I walked to him first. Extending his hands out for me, I reached for it. I heard his chuckle, and I jumped at the sound. "Angel, you look calm, so why are you shaking? I promise I won't hurt you." Raising my hand, the back of my hand felt a gentle cooling kiss on it. He won't hurt me, but it can't be helped.