Info | Preview

Info:

It's not her fault she was the cutest thing, it's not his fault for wanting her. First, come first serve in this underground auction for littles. This club was made to go the right way, offering up little women or little girls to older men and if lucky younger men.

Angelica Rouge was an orphan who's been living under the top master, Daddy Chris. Daddy Chris was the commander and founder of this auction and the original owner/daddy of Angelica. It wasn't until a young rich male by the name of Aiden White walked through the building.

Daddy Chris loves his little girl Angie, but he knew that sooner or later that she would go into auction. Ever since she was thirteen, she's lived with Daddy Chris up until she was now nineteen.

This time around Daddy Chris knew that he couldn't keep his precious little girl. He's preserved her for someone special and important. Her virginity still intact, eyes were pure and only saw the good in everything. Daddy Chris was careful to what he did and said around her. Exposing her to the good all around. Someone else can taint her once she's sold.

Daddy Chris wasn't a man that was cruel considering the fact that these were littles who needed some TLC and proper care. He treated all of his fifty littles with care. His men were kind, sweet and gentle. No one dared to go against Daddy Chris since he was a Dom after all, and his dark past. But his little girls loved him however both him and the littles knew that it couldn't be like that forever.

Even though this may have seen liked the best place in the world for new incoming littles, it wasn't. Angelica was Daddy Chris's favorite, the number girl. The other girls were jealous, jealous of her and her adorable little beauty. Some wished the worst for Angelica, hoping she was taken away by someone so terrible. But yet, Angie did have a way of getting to them. No matter what she did, they would always love her like a sister. But thanks to Daddy Chris, no one dared to mess with her.

Daddy Chris had an eye for people and most of the men that came through weren't up to his liking. No one deserved his number one girl if he didn't think they were right. Now Daddy Chris has one less little, let alone his favorite one was gone.

While he pushes her away to go with some other man, that sense of attachment to Daddy Chris grew on her. What can Aiden do to keep his little from running away from him going back to her old caretaker?

--------------------------------------------------

Preview:

"How could you sell me?" I asked with teary eyes.

"Baby girl, you knew what this place was about. I can't keep you forever, I have to find you somewhere else to go. A new home so another man can take care of you, please come out so you can go to your new home." His hands came to me. I pushed it away.

"NO! I want to stay with you, please let me stay." He sighs, I can tell he's becoming impatient but he would never scream at me.

"Baby... please be a good girl for daddy, and come out of the closet. I promise you that he will not hurt you and if he does, I'll always be there. You can call me at any time, any day when you feel a little homesick." My eyes were puffy from crying, but I could never disobey daddy. Slowly taking his hands, I step out the armoire closet, he went on his knees looking up at me. "You've been with me for so long, I understand how you feel but sometimes daddy has to let his other little ones go. I wish I could keep each and every single one of you little cuties but I can't. Go on with your life, you might find someone better than me." His kind smile, makes my heart hurt more. Doesn't he know that I'm hurting, I don't want to leave with that kaka head. (A/n: Kaka head = Poop head)