Chapter 22

The well living monster in the live flesh shook me....

Angelica's Pov....

I didn't know what exactly to eat, so I went through the kitchen into this darker lit hall. The chef was still on duty and I went to his room to ask him. The chef was a nice guy. His salt and pepper hair matched the little wrinkles and old yet young look on his face. He was still in his prime and I love how he's always making me sweets when daddy's not around.

"What would you like today?" He asked.

I thought for a second, "Daddy said that I needed to eat so, I want something light. A ham and cheese sandwich with mayo would do, please." I said with a smile. The chef patted my head, I giggled. I've become so comfortable with the housekeeper, butler, and the chef. They are all so nice. I didn't have to hide anything from them. They were understandable and easy to talk to.

"Coming right up— oh good afternoon Sir, what can I do for you?" The chef said I turned to the doorway to find daddy and Heath. Is he still here? I mean, I don't have a problem with it but why?

"Heath!" I stood in shock. "Why are you still here?" Heath smiled cocking his head. "Oh, I'm sorry... I didn't mean to say that." Heath burst out into laughter. He walked to me, laying his hands on my cheeks.

"My dear sister, I'm your brother. Aiden was nice enough to invite me out with you guys, so there won't be any need to eat here." I peeked behind him to stare at daddy.

"Don't worry. Chef, you won't need to make anything. Enjoy your day while we go out for lunch."

"Oh alright, have a good day sir. Angie, whenever you're hungry again call me." He told me. I nodded at him as he left. Daddy came by Heath pushing him out of the way to grab my hands. I think daddy doesn't like Heath too much.

******

We sat at the table of the restaurant, enjoying a great meal. It has been a couple of days since I ate. A delicious shrimp alfredo pasta with angel thin spaghetti. A bright grin was all over my face, this was so yummy, moaning at the taste. I couldn't contain myself. I felt a sudden soft tissue on the side of my cheeks. My eyes open wide when I found daddy wiping the sound of my face.

"Angel, you're being messy." He wipes my face for me. I took hold of his hands in mines giving it a light squeeze, I chuckled moving closer to daddy.

"Sorry, Aiden. It's so good," I twirled the pasta on my fork and ate some. I turned to daddy, "Want some?" I asked. He shocks his head no, I pouted. "Aww, why?" I whine.

"Angelica, that's your meal, not mine. Besides, my lemon chicken is perfect for me—" I cut him off as soon as I place some pasta on his face. He sighed in defeat opening his mouth. I giggled as he ate it. So cute... he's so adorable to me. "You got me... it's delicious.." He bends down to my ears and whispered, "Not as delicious as you," A rush of heat flowed throughout my body, setting a fire burning so low within me.

A suddenly cleared throat knocked be back into reality. I was so engrossed in daddy, I forgot about Heath. "I see you two are really close... makes me wonder, how did you open up so easily, Angie?" He asked me. I stared down at my lap, it's true that back them I wasn't the biggest fan of being so friendly or social but is it so bad now? I mean, I've never had a boyfriend until now, he's been so kind, why can't I be this lovey-dovey with daddy? He's mine, isn't he? "Aww, I didn't mean to make you feel like that. Back then you weren't the biggest sport on making friends."

"You were anti-social?" Daddy said.

"No, it wasn't that. I was a bit shy. Even when we arrived at school the first time and had to introduce ourselves, he introduced me. He's always known me so well that I didn't need to say a word. Over time, people was normal with the fact that I was shy and understood that I was scared to talk. Even when I was with Chris, I was the same. Going to high school was hard but then the same pattern fell and people understood me. I never knew how I made it out to be so popular but I was. Even Chris never understood that either."