Chapter 6

Her Permanent Home That They'll Happily Share...

There was a different smell that surrounded me, sweet pea. My lids were too heavy to open, and with the warm feeling around my body, I snuggled deeper. Something covered me up, and realizing it was a sheet, I threw it off me. Flipping on my back, delicate fabric laid on my back as I tossed around. I was somewhere, but where—oh right. Daddy Chris gave me up with little to no remorse. Not a single tear. He didn't even look sad as he gave me away. I should have known that we were just a business transaction and I've never felt so used. My eyes burned with tears.

I had to leave this place. I wanted to go back to daddy, Chris. He knows me... he knows what I like, what I always wish to do without a word. What if he doesn't understand me? I've never got a spanking before, but I don't want him to misunderstand and my butt ends up red. I'm a little terrified of what he might do to me. A pink curtain blocked off the window. Going to the metal strings, I lifted it.

With the brightness of the sun, I squinted and rubbed my lids. It looked like it was the beginning of the afternoon. The worst error he made was leaving the windows open. Unlatching the hook, I opened the window. Poking my head through, I thought it wasn't too far from the bottom. Turning my head, I was staring up high. My mouth dropped at the size above me. "HUGE!" Ugh.... no time. I don't care where I end up. I need to leave to find my way back to daddy Chris. He's made such a big mistake.

Placing my foot on the window sill, I jumped off the second floor, bending my knees and falling hard. My arms got the most impact with the grass. There was only a brick wall, not a single window or not door—an excellent opportunity to run. As soon as my arm felt better, I ran for the vast wooded area.

Chris did make a mistake...

1 Hour Later...

Third Person's Pov...

Aiden left his room, refreshed and ready to see his little angel, Angie. When he put that paci in her mouth, she calmed down instantly, soon falling asleep. This was overwhelming for her body, and she needed to sleep. This must have taken a lot out of her little body. Aiden wasn't alone in this home. A housekeeper, a chef, and a butler take care of everything around the house. He's rarely home, and he's entrusted those three people with his life. He's not a very... trusting other people type of guy, but those are a family help that's helped his family before, and he needed their help now.

Having Angie with them now will be a lot of work because of those people... the help will not lay a single finger, treat her, or take care of her unless he tells them to. Aiden spotted one of the helpers, the housekeeper telling her to go straight to the room she had been preparing since yesterday and wake Angie up. He turned around to walk down the hall. Before he could step into his living room, the woman came back frantic.

She tapped his shoulder, running to Aiden. She knows he'll start yelling, so she's prepared herself. "Mr. White... she's not there." Those words... she and not there poked him on his noggin like an ice pick.

Aiden rubbed his ears as if he didn't hear that correctly. He shut his eyes as if he didn't see the woman staring at him like she was crazy. How can that even be possible? He, himself, put her on the bed. "What do you mean she's not there?!" He shouted at her. Cowering, she timidly shrugs her shoulders.

"The bed is empty. The window is open wide—she jumped out the window."

Aiden sighed, rubbing the temples of his head. A sudden rush of wind knocked her back as he hit the wall—slamming his fist on the wall. He knows exactly what she's trying to do. That stupid affiliation with Chris and her life... the foundation she's built over there—she's trying to run back to a place she doesn't belong to anymore. The more Aiden thought, the more he grew angry. He doesn't understand! Doesn't she know that this is her new home now? Her permanent home that they'll happily share. Why the fuck was she so hung up on him? Just let Chris go. It's only Aiden now.

"Tell the others to lock the front gates. If she ever gets to it, it will be hard to climb with the high fencing. I'll find her." His dangerous tone shook through her scaring her. She nodded.

"Y-Yes, sir!" She screamed, running away.

I can't believe this.... he thought. She wants to leave me! He thought.