Chapter 10

Embarrassed...

Angelica's Pov...

It's not as if I cared for his sexuality; it was his face. This was all new for me; I didn't know what to do with new people, and I didn't know how to react to new faces. Of course, I had to become comfortable living with Daddy now; meeting two other people wasn't good for me. Yes, I was used to seeing men around, but I got used to it. I saw their faces daily. I was also used to seeing girls' faces in a large house filled with other girls. Though this was a boy, a cutesy boy who I'd never met before. He could be putting on a happy face, faking his attitude just for his lover.

I sat on the couch, twirling my fingers together. Nervous as he sat next to me. I know he's starting, but I want to avoid looking. How long will it take for them to finish? His eyes are drilling through me, and it's making me uneasy.

"So!" He yells from this dreaded awkwardness that is beginning to become silently louder. Jumping from the sudden sound, I turned to him. He slapped his hands on his mouth, laughing. "Sorry, really I am. You're so jumpy, are you alright? Is he treating you okay?" Those eager eyes care for a total stranger. My defenses were up a bit. Why would he ask me if he's treating me right? Daddy—of course. I wouldn't know since everything is happening so quickly that I have time to breathe. "Shy, huh?" He asked me. Shy, does it really look that way? I'm not friendly.

"A little." I shake my head from side to side, unsure. "Why did you ask if he's treating me okay?"

"You're sad, aren't you? When I saw your face from behind the couch, you seemed a little off and hurt. Did he do something to you?" I shake my head no. Do something to me?

"No."

"Why do you sound so.....whatever about it? Do I have to tell Jackie to talk to Aiden?" He asked. I shake my head and hand no; I don't like causing trouble. Besides, Aiden's... different. A slight smirk on his lips was seen turning into a full smile. Laughter erupted next to me; it was warm. "Just kidding. How long have you two been together? He's been running through so many girls; I hope he's done and settled down." Ran through....? He's had multiple girls before? I felt a little hurt from hearing that. "Oh god, no, no, I didn't mean it like that. I mean that he's had a couple of littles before that didn't work out. I wish Jackie would tell me, but he's pretty private about that. So how long?"

"Uh..... since this morning," I said shyly.

"Are you... an item? Have you been a product? Well, have you been sold?" He asked me. You can put it that way, but I didn't feel like that.

"Well, a deal and billions were put to get me, so... yeah."

"We're the same." He grabs my hands. Kimberly came close to my face smiling like a maniac, and I was his victim. "I don't know what to even say right now....."

"Uh..."

"A long time ago, I was living with my foster parents. Both of my parents and any other family that I knew of, I left them behind, and I have no contact with them anymore. My foster father was a scum, a complete scum. Only if that wife of his knew what he was doing—" He grits his teeth in anger, remember something. "—But I ran away when I was sixteen and ended up getting kidnap by some people, and when I woke up—I was in a car. I was heavily sedated on drugs. However, I still remember the feeling of freedom—I was saved by Jackson, and I've fallen head over heels for him. You will, too, with Aiden. They both seem like horrible guys who will never get along with others, but they are really kind, trust me."

"B-b-but even though we may have been the same thing by people selling us, doing bad things—I can't say I'm like you."

He sighed, bending his head down. "You're right; you probably had it good before, Aiden, before you were sold."

"NO, I DID NOT!" I yelled, yanking my hand away. How can he think that I've had it good?

"What's going on? What's with the yelling?" I looked up to find the same man from before—Jackson. He looked so angry at me for yelling I looked down. "Angelica, did Kimberly do something to you?" How can you look so angry—with the voice of an angel?"

"I'm sorry. It's my fault again." I apologized.

"But I provoked you," Kimberly whispered to me.

"Kimberly, come here," Jackson said. He hesitated a bit before leaving the couch. "Kimberly." His voice warns, and Kimberly runs to Jackson. "Angelica, down the hall, last door on your right." He told me. I got the hint and left the couch, walking down the almost darkened-lit hall. Walking through the door, I found Daddy sitting on a dark brown leather couch, reviewing some papers. As I was in, his head lifted, tilting his head at me.

"What happened? I heard you yell."

"I didn't mean to." I kept looking back at the closed door nervously. It was my fault. I didn't want Kimberly to get in trouble.

"Oh, angel, you're too cute. Come over here." He pats his lap. My legs were stiff as I saw his hand on his thighs. I gulped, taking slow baby steps to him. This is normal, yeah. I sat on Chris's lap before; this is the same thing.... with a different man... but the same thing. Getting comfortable, I felt my blood rising, heating up inside. So close. His hands traveled on the side of my head, caressing my hair. His fingers went through my head like a feather, slowly laying my head on his shoulders as he rubbed my this. Something about this was calming. He knew how to make me feel good, like we had been together for years and knew everything about me. "Do you dislike Kimberly?" He asked.

"No, Daddy."

"Then, why are you yelling at him? Did he say something you didn't like?" I nodded. "What did he say?"

"N-nothing serious. Just something about our past, how we're the same, and I just freaked out."

"One day, we'll really talk about that topic, but in the meantime, Kimberly is harmless. He really means no harm. He just overbearing on you, but he's really a good person."

"I know." I turned my face on his shoulder, hiding—embarrassed