Chapter 4

Go on with your life....

Third Person's Pov...

All day yesterday, the men searched all around the estate for Angie. She went without her mid-day snacks, lunch, and dinner. It wasn't until late in the night they found her out in the woods sleeping on the dirty ground behind the estate. Immediately they woke her up, Chris tried to be on her good side, smiling, doing things for her in just that short of a night. He cleaned her and tried to talk to her, but the more he spoke, the less she paid attention, sinking down into that shy state, completely unresponsive. When she finally ate, he'd try to talk to her again, yet no response.

His decision broke him. Telling her—hurts him. Her giving him the silent treatment—was the icing on the cake. Her room was in Chris's room. A large gap that night was in between them as they slept. He'd try to comfort her before she drifted off, brushing him off. He got the message.

I thought this would be easy... he thought. I thought he loved me... she thought. A long night filled with hurt and devastation finally broke when the sun started peering out of the sky. Chris' eyes were wide awake as she slept. He'd watch the dark sky's becoming bright, that orange ray poking in the room as she slept. Having such an uneasiness in her stomach Angie was wide awake too.

The bed felt light as Chris sat up, placing his palms on his face in agony. What a night. Now he has to deal with the fact that she's leaving him for good and has to call Aiden. Angie flips on her back, rubbing her eyes. Looking at the time, it's six thirty, he turns smiling down at her.

"Morning, you're up early." What a fake smile, she thought. She nods shyly, leaving the bed to go to the bathroom. "Oh, baby, you're killing me here." He'd whisper to himself as he left the room to find Jayson in his own room, getting ready for the day. Knocking respectfully, Jayson went to open.

"This is a shock. What's up?"

"Pack her things, put them downstairs by the door. Have some men help you and ensure she eats her breakfast. I'll be right back. I need to make a phone call to him." He babbled, leaving Jayson.

"Ah... okay." He said as he watched Chris sadly walk down the hall.

*

Things were beginning to be put into motion. Aiden was on his way to get her. The girls whispered as they gathered around the living room, some outside waiting for Angie to leave. Some cried that she would be gone, some laughed, while others were glad she won't be here anymore.

As Aiden began to get closer and closer to the large home, he'd grip the little stuffed blue fox with a little silver bell for dear life for her.

Like Chris, he'd had his own little secrets. There was a lot of woman out there that reached out to him only to fake what they wanted. It wasn't until he stumbled upon an underground club with true and accurate littles that weren't such fakes. He wanted a little one who wasn't after his money, who didn't want to use him for just sex, someone so perfect—like Angie.

Just from that racy black-and-white picture of her got his attention. That slim black dress curving around her body, a dirty pose showing too much skin. Her long hair cascaded down her back. Smokey eyes that matched her dark lipstick. She was an actual work of art in his eyes. Now he's actually going to have her.

His grip had loosened once he saw the estate right around the corner. Those immense black gates advanced slowly.

In the home, the men and Chris were frantic looking for Angie. After taking her bath, which Chris did himself, she'd run away as soon as she was fully clothed. Up and down, they looked repeatedly until Chris finally found her hiding away. He'd looked down at her chubby face.

Angelica's Pov...

"You're the worst," I whispered to him.

"I'm sorry, baby, you knew what this place was about. I can't keep you forever. I have to find you somewhere else to go. A new home so another man can take care of you. Please come out so you can go to your new home." His hands came to me. I pushed it away.

"You don't have to pay attention to me anymore, but I want to stay here. If I can't be with you, I want to stay in this closet forever." He sighs, I can tell he's becoming impatient, but he would never scream at me.

"Baby... please be a good girl for daddy, and come out of the closet. I promise you that everything will be fine. You are in good hands. You can call me anytime, whenever you feel a little homesick." My eyes were puffy from crying, but I could never disobey daddy. Slowly taking his hands, I step out of the chestnut-colored closet. He went on his knees, looking up at me. "You've been with me for so long, I understand how you feel, but sometimes daddy has to let his little ones go. I wish I could keep each and every single one of you little cuties, but I can't. Go on with your life. You might find someone better than me." His kind smile makes my heart hurt more. Doesn't he know that I'm hurting? I don't want to leave with that poop head.

"But I want you," I told him.

He sighed with his head down, "Oh baby, you're making it much harder for me to leave you." Chris stands on his two feet. "I told myself I'd never kiss you. You were too precious for me to taint you." Chris leaned down to kiss my forehead, right cheek, left cheek, and neck. "Please be a good girl for me."

"C-can I come to visit?" I asked softly. He stood, took my hand in his palm, and walked out of his room.

"Settle with your new daddy first when you are much older. Try if you can. I would love to hear what's been happening with you and how you've changed. So be a good girl and be good without me." He says, ruffling my hair. I nodded slowly. I didn't want to leave, and I wasn't going to love my new daddy because Daddy Chris was the best.

We went downstairs just as a man walked through. My eyes widened slightly the closer his figure got towering over me. Something caught my eyes as I trailed his freshly clean suit down to his hands. A cute little blue fox held. I went back up to his face. He looked mean, really means. I frowned at the look in his eyes. What's he thinking?

I gripped tightly on daddy Chris's arms. He senses my discomfort turning towards me and rubbing my hair. "Baby girl, it's okay. He won't hurt you. He will never hurt you. I promise you that one day we'll see each other again. I love you, you know that, right?" He asked me. I nodded, pushing myself away from him.

"I-I know," I whispered as I wiped my tears away. The man reached his hands out that had the blue fox. He smiles at me, pushing it lightly so I can take it. "F-for me?" I asked.

He chuckled loudly, a deep rumbling chilling inside of me. So excellent, like daddy Chris. I didn't smile. That only made me even sadder, but I still grabbed it. "Come on, angel," Slowly, he took my wrist, his hands soft to the touch as they slid up my arms. He picked me up, resting me on his waist. Tears fell to his suit as I rested my head on his shoulder. "Don't worry, Angelica, we will have many memories together." All I could do was give the nod, afraid to speak. He gave off that good vibe but seemed a bit scary.

"Angie, please be good. If you ever feel sick, you can call Jayson and ask for me anytime."

Again, all I could do was nod. I didn't want to go.

Chris, I'm scared. Please don't let me go. I'm scared.