Chapter 29: Interview

Start from the beginning

I clenched my jaw, not letting her see it. "Yeah, come inside." I faked invited, immediately wrapping my arm around Soohyuk's arm and pulled him inside.

We went inside, the camera men also following behind us.

Soohyuk suggested that we should do the interview on our living room, they immediately set up.

The 'host', instead of helping his crew, just stuck with us and got clingy with my husband. MY.HUSBAND!

"Okay, everything's all set!" The leader of the camera men informed us.

We all then took a seat. Me and Soohyuk beside each other and the young lady sat on the couch NEXT to Soohyuk.

Ughhh!!!

"Okay... Ready and go!" He said.

The young lady immediately swayed her hair to the camera and gave a wide smile. "Hello everyone, we're here today with the talk of the town, the Lee Couples." She clapped her hands, introducing us to the viewers.

We both smiled and bowed.

"Hello, my name's Lee Soohyuk."

"And hello, my name's Lee Minjung."

We skipped the formalities and the interviewer started the questions.

"We have heard that you both are already 3 months married, is it right?" She asked causing us to nod.

"Oh, actually, it's now almost our 4th month together." I shot a glare at her, of course, hiding it under a smile. Soohyuk elbowed me and I just looked up at him with my eyes wrinkled.

She nodded, "Ah... I see. We would all like to know, why is it that you guys didn't publicize your marriage? Of course I'm pretty sure many of your fans, Soohyuk-ssi, are very very shocked about this sudden news." She pretended to chuckle but all I can see is that she's angry.

"Ah." He nodded, "Yes... Well..." He looked down at me, blinking his eyes but sparkling at the same time. "I wanted my wife to be protected. You know, from fans and sasaeng fans... It's all for her." He leaned his head at me.

I just smiled. Knowing nothing.

"That's very nice." She fake smiled, I KNOW IT! She turned to me, asking "How old are you, Ms. Minjung?"

I crossed my legs and placed my hands on top of my knee. "Well... I'm 18 years old—"

"Really?" She barged in, her eyes widen. "So you two have like... 10 years age of gap?" She pointed her two fingers at us.

We both nodded at the same time.

"Hmm interesting..." It took her a second to move on.

I smirked inside, just so happy because I feel like I have Soohyuk all to myself now MWUAHAHA?!

"So, how did you both meet? Was it love at first sight? Family friends? Or... Just like in the movies... Forced marriage?" She trailed, checking me if I'll react.

But I showed no mercy. I smiled and cling to my husband, "Well... For me, it was love at first sight. Since I was a little young when I saw him from the tv." I chuckled, remembering my old days. "Since then, I just had to see him everyday."