Twice The Love, Twice The Hate. I Just Had To Fall For Twins. {26}

Newt and I had a plan to expose Shawn to Shane, and it was in motion right now. I was nervous, yet excited. I was confident that we were really going to expose Shawn for who he really was.

                “Hi Shawn,” I said, going up to him in the halls. “Hey Luna,” he said with a grin. He moved in to kiss me and I shoved him away. “The fuck?” he asked in angry shock.

                “I’m breaking up with you, Shawn. I kissed Shane. I like Shane. I want to date Shane, and I honestly think he wants to date me too,” I said simply. Fury exploded in Shawn’s eyes and he grabbed my arm tightly.

                “You stay away from my brother, you dirty fucking bitch!” he snarled. “Why? I can date whoever the fuck I want!” I said angrily. “Want to bet, Luna? You’re not dating my brother. I already told you that’s why I fucking dated you. He doesn’t like you, he told me,” he snapped.

                “If he told you, then why are you getting so worked up about it?” I asked, raising an eyebrow. He glared at me angrily. “Because…because you’re manipulating him! He’s vulnerable, and you’re taking advantage of that! If you try to date my brother, I’ll fucking shatter you. Got it, bitch?”

                “Shawn…let her g-g-go.”

                Shawn spun around, releasing my arm. His face dropped. Shane was looking at him in hurt, Newt standing next to him. The look in Shane’s eyes broke my heart, but I knew he needed to know the truth about his brother.

                “Shane…they…they tricked me!” Shawn said weakly. “I didn’t mean any of that!” Shane held up his hand. “Stop. Just st-stop,” he said, pain in his voice. “You lied to me, Shawn. Why did you have to…I really liked…why…” He bit his lip and dropped his head.

                “Shane, I was just doing what I thought was best. I swear,” Shawn cried sincerely. “That was a dick move, Shawn,” Shane whispered. “Fuck you.”

                He turned and walked away. “Shane! Shane, wait!” Shawn cried desperately. He turned to me with hate-filled eyes. “Fuck you, bitch. We were fine until you came along!” he cried furiously. I shook my head, glaring right back at him.

                “You were lying to Shane and hurting people. You were hurting him. He didn’t deserve that. You might have had good intentions, but you sure as hell went about them the wrong way. Now Shane knows, so you can just shut the fuck up,” I hissed before storming away from him after Shane.

                I caught up to Shane and put my hand on his shoulder gently. He jumped and turned to face me with scared eyes. “Luna…I…thank you. Thank you for letting me know. I need to. I don’t like it, but I need to know,” he said quietly.

                I wrapped my arms around him and he hugged me back tightly. “Oh how could they hurt you? And when you crumble away under pressure, you need to borrow my strength and I’ll let you,” I sang gently.

                “Life is throwing you curves, you can make it take it in try again,” he sang back. “You don’t deserve this. I just want to save you. You can take it on the chin, try again, you’ll make it, you don’t have to carry the weight of the world,” I finished.

                Shane leaned down and kissed me deeply. I kissed him back just as deeply, unafraid. We pulled away and smiled. “Who’s to say, there’s a way this has to end,” we said at the same time and smiled wider.

                “Be my girlfriend?” he asked softly. “Duh,” I said and kissed him again. Oh yea bitches; I’m romantic. Shane smiled and grabbed my hand. I squeezed his and he smiled gently. 

                “So what are you going to do about Shawn?” I asked and he shrugged nervously. “I don’t know. Talk to him, I guess. I know he didn’t mean to hurt me.”

                                                                                ***Shane’s POV***

                Shawn hadn’t meant to hurt me, but I still felt pain, and a hell of a lot of it. How could he do that to me? I really liked Luna, and he had tried to hurt her just to keep her away from me.

                Afterschool, I went home with Shawn, neither of us talking until we were inside the house. I gulped and ran a hand through my hair, letting it fall in my eyes.

                “W-Why Shawn?” I asked quietly. “I was protecting you, Shane,” he growled. “Shawn, I really, really liked Luna and you tried to hurt her. It hurt me. I asked her out, though. We’re dating now,” I said, going even more quiet.

                Shawn’s eyes blazed. “You’re dating that bitch?” he screamed. “Dammit Shane! She’s going to tear us apart! We were fine before she came along!” “Don’t call her a bitch!” I said angrily, clenching my fists tightly. “Just sh-shut up, Sh-Shawn!”

                He narrowed his eyes. “I tried to protect you, you sorry fucker. I did it because you’re my twin brother and I love you. But now you’re letting this BITCH get between us. Bitch, bitch, bitch. She’s a fucking bitch!”

                “Shut up!” I snapped angrily. “You hurt me, Shawn! I can’t fucking stand you, sometimes!” I cried furiously. His eyes widened. Without another word, they narrowed again and he attacked me viciously.