Twice The Love, Twice The Hate. I Just Had To Fall For Twins. {7}

I met up with Shane in class after lunch. “Hey Shane!” I said brightly. “Hi Luna,” he said shyly. Gosh. He was just so adorable. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to get over it.

                “There’s a sub? Yes!” Shawn cheered, walking in with Type. He glanced at Shane and smiled. “Hi Shane!” Shane played with his lip ring. “Uh, hi Shawn. I was j-j-just, uh,” he mumbled. Shawn laughed and rolled his eyes.

                “Everybody sit down,” the sub said, picking up the attendance sheet as the bell rang. Newt and I sat down together and the twins and Type sat down. The sub began calling off names.

                “Shane?” he asked. Shane raised his hand. “Shawn?” he called. Shawn raised his hand and the sub stared at the two of them. “Uh…right,” he said in confusion. He continued reading names. “Newton?” Newt raised her hand and sighed.

                “Newton?” I asked curiously. She sighed and nodded. “I hate my name,” she whined. I laughed. “It’s not that bad!” She frowned. “Yes it is!”

                The sub suddenly looked very confused. “Uh…” “Type. Just call me Type,” Type said with a sigh. The twins were silently laughing. “How do you pronounce this?” the sub asked. I listened now. I was curious.

                Type sighed again. “Tie-pes, like pest without the t, E-N. Typession.” Newt was also trying not to laugh. I gave her a confused look. “He has to do that every time there’s a sub or a new teacher,” she explained. “Is it even a real name?” I asked. Newt laughed and buried her face in her arms to muffle the sound. “No. You should see his parents. They’re crazy.”

                “I can tell,” I mumbled.

                The period went by fast and I went to 9th period. Shawn entered the room and the teacher began passing back tests. “Very nice job Mr. Jarvis,” she said in approval as she handed Shawn his test. He smiled at her and I mentally rolled my eyes. That should be Shane’s grade. He was the one who had done all the work.

                9th period also flew by and I followed Shawn down to his locker. Shane and Shawn followed me to my bus and I sat with Shane. “I apologize in advanced for my mom’s weirdness,” I said with a sigh. They laughed. “She can’t be that bad,” Shane said. I raised an eyebrow. “Honestly Shane…she’s just…mom-ish.” 

                The bus pulled up to my house and they followed me off. I grabbed my key out of my bag and led them inside. We slipped off our shoes and they followed me into my kitchen.

                “Luna! You brought your friends!” mom said in excitement. I sighed. “Yea mom. This is Shane and Shawn. Guys, this is my mom.” “Hello ma’am,” they said at the same time. Mom had the same confused look that the sub did.

                “She can’t tell you apart,” I said with a laugh. “Whoops. Sorry about that. I’m Shawn. I’m the older twin,” Shawn said with a dazzling smile. Shane played with his lip ring and seemed to get even more adorable. “I’m Shane,” he said shyly.

                “Well it’s very nice to meet you two,” mom said with a smile, shaking their hands. “It’s very nice to meet you too,” Shawn said. I had a feeling Shawn always did all the talking.

                “Do you kids want anything to eat?” mom asked. I shrugged and looked at the twins. They also shrugged and I rolled my eyes. “Yea. Can we just have chips or something?” I asked. Mom nodded and got us a big bag of Doritos. I smiled and thanked her before leading the twins up to my room.

                “Nice room,” Shawn said, raising an eyebrow. I blushed. “Shut up. I just moved here,” I whined, glaring at the light blue walls. He laughed.

                We sat down on my floor and began to talk and eat the chips. “Let’s do something,” Shawn suggested. “Like what?” I asked. He looked thoughtful before pulling out his vibrating cell phone. “Hello? Oh, hey Type. Shane and I are at Luna’s. Kay, sounds good.” He hung up and smirked. “How about we go to a party?” Shane looked nervous and I shrugged. “Sure!”

                They waited for me to change before I told my mom we were going to the movies. I got in the car and Shawn instructed me where to drive. We got out at a house which was exploding with music and went inside.

                Shane stayed extra close to Shawn, I noticed.

                “Hey Type!” Shawn greeted, walking over to him. Type grinned a bit drunkenly and handed us all drinks. I sipped mine and smiled at them. We all began to talk.

                                                                                ***

                We had been here for a few hours. Everyone was wasted, including myself. I giggled drunkenly as I danced around with someone. My vision was getting blurred.  I only knew that I was dancing with one of the twins.

                They pulled me close and we pressed our lips together. We quickly began to make out. I loved this so much. “I love you,” they whispered in my ear before kissing me again. “I love you too,” I slurred and shoved my tongue in their mouth.

                We continued to make out.

                                                                                ***

                I woke up with a major headache in my room the next day. I thought back as hard as I could, trying to remember last night. We had been drinking at the party and then…Oh god. I had made out with one of the twins and told them I loved them.

                And I had no idea if it had been Shane or Shawn.