You Know #9

Justin's POV

    The whole car ride was silent. Jason seemed to not want to talk, so I did the same. The car stopped and saw we were parked in this mall that was outside of the city. I turned around to see Jason. He just kept looking down, spaced out. I made a loud cough and he snapped out of it. This was getting a little awkward.

  "Justin.. Have you um.. noticed Avril a little different lately?"

    The question took me by surprise. I never expected our chat to be about Avril.

  "Um a little why? Is she okay?Did you get her pregnant?! Cuz if you did your so dead!!"

 "Woah lil bro, don't jump to conclusions, and am glad you care about her. And that is what brings me to the topic I want to discus with you."

  I looked at him. He was serious and I just couldn't see what he might thinking.

  "Well, what's wrong with her?"

  " *Sigh* You've hurted her feelings."

  "Wha..how? Is it because I don't spend much time with her? Because, its only been like three days that I haven't hanged out with her."

 "No dumb-ass! I can't believe your so oblivious! Gosh what does she even see in you!"

 " Wait your still talking about Avril right?"

 "Yes! And I'll just be straight forward and tell you since your obviously too dumb to get hints. She is in LOVE with you!"

    What he just said sounded so unrealistic, like if he was joking, but from his facial expression,  I knew he wasn't.

  "H...how do you know?"

 "She told me. She told me everything about how she felt about you after the hospital incident."

   We were already inside the mall so, Jason's screaming didn't sound so loud. We kept walking and I kept thinking on how this was possible? We've been friends since birth and now she has a crush on me. It felt weird saying it in my head but some how I liked it. I liked it because I knew she had fallen for me. I think that I- 

  "Justin! Isn't that Avril over there at the Ice cream shop?"

   I smiled as I saw her sitting down eating Ice cream.

I too am falling for her.

   A/N : He finally admits it! YAY!!