Come #8

This is Justin's point of view after he stopped talking with Avril.

  Justin's P.O.V

     She ran off quickly.I guess she forgot to do something. I look at the time and it was already late. I had planned to go to the park with Veronica. Now that we were going out it felt less awkward to talk to each other. She was a nice girl and was very respectful. I liked her. I walked over to the park, which wasn't that far away from my house. I found her sitting by a green field with this big tree. She had set up a blanket and a basket which am guessing had food. I walked closer to her and she noticed me and gave me a smile. She got up and also walked towards me. She gave me a hug and I hugged her back. We sat and got comfortable.

"Am glad you could make it."

 "No problem." I smiled.

     For a moment it got quiet. I felt the breeze and the birds chirping. The day was nice and calmed. The sun was out, but it wasn't too hot nor too cold. 

 "Would you like to begin to eat?" She asked very shyly. I guess she still felt awkward.

 "Yeah sure. What have you brought?"

"I brought salad and subway sandwiches and two tropical juice bottles."

  "Sounds yummy. Lets begin and eat."

    She gave me my food and we quietly ate. I guess maybe I was the only one who thought there would be less awkwardness. But I'll try to make conversation as much as I can. She looked nice wearing a orange shirt with black leggings and a star necklace. I kept quiet. I finished my food and so did she. 

  "Would you like to take a walk?" 

"Yeah I would like that Justin."

    I helped her put the blanket inside and we took the basket with us. We holded each other by the hand and walked slowly. It felt nice to be back in a relationship. It has been long since I haven't. 

"This is nice Veronica."

"Yes, it is."

  We kept walking for about a mile or so. And we stopped and sat down on a near by bench. We both looked out at the beautiful grass and flowers. It was such a great day. I looked at Veronica just as the same time she looked at me. We looked at each other for a while and we slowly approached each others lips. Slowly almost close about to kiss when, my cell phone rings. Both of us startled,  back up and she looked away. I take out my phone to see it was a text from Jason. The idiot had interrupted me. I just ignored it and holded Veronica's hand again. She looked am me shyly and we both begin to slowly, try again to kiss. Almost there when, Bzz Bzz. It was my phone again. It was another text from Jason. I opened the message it said: Need to talk to you quick, hurry up! What was so important that had to interrupt me? I replied to him 'why?' and all he sended back was ' Just do and hurry.' I guess it was really important. 

  "Veronica, I have to go."

"Oh why?"

"My brother has an emergency. I'll call you later."

"Okay sure. Thanks for coming." 

   I smiled at her and gave her a quick kiss and left. I went jogging towards my house when a car honked at me. It was Jason. How did he knew I was close to the park? Something seemed suspicious.

  "Hope in!"

   I got in and he didn't say anything he kept driving and he passed our house. It looked like he was driving towards the Observatory. What was so important that he had to interupt me?

 "So?"

"So what?"

"What was so important you disturbed me from my date?"

"You were on a date?! Am sorry lil bro I didn't know." His face grew a smile. The idiot had definitely known that I was going out today. It was obvious he was planning something.

  A/N: I have taken forver to upload. School has taken all of my time V_V But I have written a few chapters to upload for this past weeks ^_^