Chapter 28: Outfit

Începe de la început

I thought of it, and the man has a point, sadly.

I huffed, puffing my cheeks, "Then what should I wear?" I asked.

His face plastered a smirk on the lips, "Follow me." He grabbed my wrist and dragged me to his room.

Now I really feel like we're 1% a couple because the room was filled with our lovey-dovey pictures it makes me want to blind my eyes. I think I did too much.

He let go of me after we're arrived at his walk-in closet. Soohyuk started shuffling some of his clothing before turning around with a huge smile on his face. "Here." He stretched his arms with the clothes on his hands.

I took it with my brows furrowed. "What is this-- what in the world?! NO! NO WAY!" I immediately rejected after checking that this is Soohyuk's long sleeve for work... AND A BOXER SHORTS!

He rolled his eyes, huffing at the same time. "You have to wear it, Minjung. Believe me."

I chuckled loudly, still shaking my head. "Not this... NOT THIS!" I pointed out at his boxer shorts.

"It's either you wear that boxer shorts of mine... or you wear nothing underneath." He pointed out, placing his hands on his waists.

My eyes widen. "I-I have my own boxer shorts! I'll just wear them!" I insisted.

Fortunately, he allowed me to.

PHEW!

I changed into his clothing and wore my boxer shorts underneath. Since I was small, 1/2 of his body, his white shirt was too big and stopped just right in the middle of my thighs. The sleeves of the shirt was too long, so I pulled it up a bit. I buttoned up everything, not missing a single one.

I sighed as I look into my reflection, "It looks like a mini dress..." I trailed off, actually liking the fact that this suits me.

I smiled. This is my first time wearing Soohyuk's clothes. I like it.

I raised my arm up to my nose and shoved my nose on the fabric, smelling his scent. "Mmm~!!!" I giggled, obviously delighted. "Smells like chocolate." I cringed my eyes, so happy that it feels so comfortable and the fact that it really suits me.

I turned around, seeing my reflection in white beautifully. His long shirt made me nervous by myself.

"Yahh, are you done yet?" Soohyuk asked impatiently.

And then everything crumbled, from my imagines to reality. I sighed, "Hahh! He sure is one of a guy!" I annoyingly opened the door, my face frowning because I was cut from dream land.

His eyes widen, before smirking, "You were imagining things, weren't you?" His arms crossed, taking a step closer to me. I took a step back in return.

I huffed, "Do I look like I have time for that?" I bluffed.

His lower lip pouted as he took another step, earning me another step back.

"Oh really?" He kept in intimidating me as my back already hit the wall.

"What now? Can' take that your wife here doesn't fantasize about you anymore?" I let out a grin.