Chapter 20

Olivia was the first to wake up. She opened her eyes and looked around. The slight smell was long gone from lingering in the room. Olivia looked to the person sitting in front of her legs on the floor. Courtney was leaned back onto Olivia's legs.
Olivia couldn't move even the slightest bit from her spot if she didn't want to wake up Courtney.
Olivia looked to Shayne who was now stirring awake as well. He tried to turn around on his spot but didn't recognize how little space he actually had on the couch.
He plopped onto the floor, just barely missing a small rectangular coffee table.
"What?" He mumbled, sitting up. Olivia chuckled quietly. "Oh yeah. What time did I pass out?" Shayne asked, sitting back up in the couch.
"Probably just before I did," Olivia said, shrugging.
"Oh yeah? What'd you do after I did?" He asked curiously.

Olivia remembered her kiss with Courtney.

It fumbled in her mind. The whole thing. Why would she allow herself to do that? Olivia knitted her brows. What?
"We made out," a third voice croaked. Olivia looked down and saw Courtney moving slightly. She froze and internally panicked at her words because it wasn't too far off from what actually happened.
"You-You what?" Shayne asked, taken by surprise. With a million thoughts running through his mind, he gaped at the two.
"Yeah...And then we made porn. What do you think we did? We went to sleep too," Courtney added. Olivia realized it was a joke, calming down and relaxed. Shayne's heartbeat was still raised. He was flushed.
"Oh," Shayne breathed out. Olivia laughed a little, standing up to stretch immediately after Courtney stood up. "Why were you sleeping down there though?"
Courtney turned around to look at the spot in front of the recliner.
"I dunno. Comfy? Wait 'till I get high again and ask me then," Courtney said, shrugging. "Hungry? We can go to IHOP or something."
"Yeah, I'm starving," Olivia yawned. Whatever thoughts about the kiss had drifted. If Courtney didn't really care about it, then it must be nothing.

Courtney couldn't believe herself. She had gone and lost it completely.
How could I have been so stupid? Courtney thought viciously. The more she thought about that kiss, the more pissed she was getting at herself.
Courtney was in the process of trying to bag these feelings or whatever she felt about Olivia. Courtney knew she had to take a step back and let Olivia be who she is. With gay not being on that list.
Courtney sighed.