CHAPTER 15 ✅

Hope you guys like it ...

~~~

Manik's letter

Hey Manik ,

I missed you so much for past 4 years . I don't even if the twins wouldn't be there I would have died . But I want you to know that I love you and I can't or couldn't love any one else . But I want you to move on in your life . Find some who will tolerate you and your stupid behaviour.

Manik please take care of our kids they are our creation and I could have kill myself for them  . They are my everything. If they are hurt I will haunt you so much you will die of heart attack. But I know you will take care of them more than me . Please be patient with Manan he can be little stubborn so yeah .

Just like you he can be so stubborn.. I chuckled sadly and tears roll down my cheeks . But kept reading .

You are their rock Manik they are still small and can't understand everything . I want you to be in manan's and chahaat first day of school , in manan's first football match , to threaten chahaat' first gboyfriend , I want you to be their hero Manik . Stay strong for our kids and our dreams . Manik you have to be strong enough to take care of everyone . I believe in you Manik . I do  .

Love ❤️
Nandini .....

P. S  give others the letters and don't be sad .... We will meet soon .... at our first meeting ......

Nandini ..... Nandini  why always you make me all crazy huh ...

"Guys come down!!  " I shouted so everyone could hear . In sometime  everyone came .

"Erm guys these are the letters Nandini wrote for us so yeah ? And there is a Cd also so ..." I asked them .

"Let's watch the cd first " everyone agreed to it .

I Put the cd and press the play button .

Jus then Nandini pop in smiling she looks so beautiful.

"Hey guys I know if this video is given to you I may not be there but does it matters so I made this video just because I want you guys to know that I love you and all these years I have missed you so much!!!  I want you all to take care of my babies . I know Manik will be there all the time but I just feel in Peace .
                      You guys have always been with me . I still remember those days when you all annoyed and raged me and Navya so much " Nandini laughed and sigh .
                  "But I don't know something was missing when I left after musiciana it was all messed up . But  I'm want to apologise to everyone . I was bitch you know . Dhruv I'm sorry that blamed you for all the things happened in my life . I'm sorry Manik to put you in a place where you had to choose between your family with is fab5 and me your love . I'm happy you choose them because of you didn't we wouldn't have reached our dreams . And I have written a song which was supposed to be our collaboration but now you guys make this song hit . Love you guys goodbye and tell manan and chahaat that I'll always be with them" Nandini waved and blank screen.

Navya and other girls start to tear up their boyfriend are their with to handle .

"Daddy ? " I turned and looked at chahaat rubbing her eyes .

"What happened princess " I asked her ...

"Daddy mumma came in my dreams today and said she loves me but she will not come back " chahaat said and starts to cry it breaks my heart to see them this way .

I kissed her temple and said "Mumma will be back soon don't worry " I said and hold her in my hands we went to Nandini's bed room and slept there .

Remind me to read Nandini's song.......

Meanwhile ..... in heaven

Nandini POV

"So... what I'm a going to do now ... I mean I learned all the spells and stuff now ?? " I asked god .

" Nandini find her as soon as you can . Now you will go to earth  and there is change of plan   " he said well isn't he little grumpy today. I sigh what I'm going if you God .

"Okay so what the change of plan ?  " I asked and he just smiled  and then just walked away .

Well I guess that went well . Now I have to wait for the suprise .

Well I think you all don't know what I'm talking about I'll explain . So I have been given powers so they are kind of angel magic thing . I really don't understand why I'm doing this .

Well see you soon earth ........

~~~~

Hope you all like my story ....

Hey guys I have a request for you to go and vote for my book in amazing awards genres fantasy ......