CHAPTER 19 ✅

Hey guys we reached 9k ohhhh my god thank you 😊...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nandini POV

Me and Aria reach my house and we went inside . I asked and explained everything to Aria about her being ghost and everything. And she can only go back if we find her murder and give her peace . I helped her learning all the powers she can it was soo cool . We have a plan to tease and scare Manik a bit . Aria is cool girl . We went inside the house I found Manik talking with the guys and kids playing with legos .

"Hie Manik " I greeted him and sat beside him . And Aria sat beside the guys . Manik was looking at me and ignoring the boys . Well I raised my eyebrows for Aria start out plan . Aria focused and the lights start to blink and went on and off .

"Dude what's happening " Abhi asked moving closer to Cabir . I wanted to laugh so loudly but control it other wise i wouldn't be alone to see Manik's reaction .

Aria continued the show the vase fell down and broke into pieces . That was when Manik looked at me .

"What are you doing please stop your prank it's not funny " Manik said to me and the boys were thinking if he has gone crazy or something.

"I'm not doing anything Manik look I'm not doing this " I said innocently .

Aria was laughing at the boys they were such a pussy at this . I winked at her when Manik was not looking at me .

"Manik who are you talking to this has been for many day we have been seeing you . This all weird all talking to yourself" Dhruv said and Cabir and abhi nodded .

"Yeah and we know after Nandini it's a shock but you are going all crazy but it is scaring us " Abhi said and others nodded .

"Guys I'm not crazy I'm just- "Manik could say any thing I asked Aria to stop the lighting.
Nandini it's enough we need to get  back to work . I scold myself mentally .

"Manik go to room I want to talk and it's important " I said and went towards my room and asked Aria to follow me .

We were waiting for Manik to come up but god knows what the hell is he doing .

"So... who is Manik to you ? " Aria asked me . I just smiled thinking about our relationship.

"Umm we are loved but not lovers you know . We love each other but always something happens that we are just not compatible for each other . We have kids twins they are just my life the life I lived was just because of them " I said thinking when I was in labour . When manan smiled the first time . When chahaat walked for the first time .

"Aww that's sweet . But what couples don't have fights even me and my boyfriend....." she sigh sadly

"You miss them don't you " I asked her and she just nodded wiping tears from her eyes .

A idea popped in my head and I smiled and looked at her .

"Why don't we visit your school so we can meet all of your friends " I asked her her face lit up and she nodded in excitement .

Just then Manik came inside the rooms and locked the room . And he was fuming in anger I can tell with his expression. Well he did look hot when he is angry .

"He looks hot " Aira said but I pushed back my jealousy beside and focus on the missing.

"Manik we need you to find the case file of Aria missing case find something more " I said him but he was just clenching his jaw .

He came near me very close I may add and I could feel his breathing and heartbeat . He grab my face and slammed his lips with mine . I froze but he bit my lips and I gasp and came back from my thoughts and kissed him back . The kiss was rough but passionate. We made out for a while but some stupid teenagers disturbed us .

"Tsk tsk come guys I didn't come here to see you both making out " I pushed Manik back as soon as I hear Aria and could feel heat rise from my neck up . And Manik looked at me in confusion.

I sigh and Aria chuckled at my annoyed expression. " Manik this is Aria , Aria this is Manik " but Manik was just looking at in confusion.

"You know your boyfriend can't see me " ohhh fuck man this soo screwed .

"Well Manik I found Aria so now we are going out you do what I ask you to do " and said that and we went to Aria's high school to her pals .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoying  the book .......