CHAPTER 3 ✅

Thanks for being a part of my wattpad family guys hope you all like it ... do give your suggestions .

~~~

Nandini is confused if she should talk to fab5 or not . She called and met navya and told her about her problems . Navya understands that Nandini has suffered enough from the wrath of Manik now she needs to live on her own but promised to keep contact with each other .

Nandini thinks it's better they don't know anything about her moving and leaving the country . Chacha and chachi will take care of her space academy leaving certificate and everything. She feels bad not telling cabir , Dhruv they were really good friends of her.

Next morning ~~

Nandini wakes up and gets ready for her flight she goes and check she has everything in her bag so she doesn't have a problem . She goes down stairs and sees Rishab is ready and eating breakfast .

"Come on Nandu be quick you don't wanna be late for the flight " chachi said to Nandini "come and eat you breakfast your chacha has gone to take a taxi " she smiles and goes back to kitchen after serving Nandini breakfast .

The door bell rings and chachi opens the door thinking Murthyji would be here but it was navya at the door . Who could not let her best friend go without a big hug and goodbye .

"Navya come come .... Nandini look who's here ? " chachi goes to the sitting area and navya following her . Nandini and navya hug each other shed so tears also .

"Nandu promise me that you will be in contact with me ." Nandini nods at her best friend words cause if she speaks she will burst into tears that was sure . They hugged each other and took promise till then chacha ji was here with the taxi ready to take Nandini and Rishab to airport .

"Chachi , chacha please take care of yourself and if there is any problem call me " Nandini is worried about her chacha and chachi as they are coming later .

Rishab hugs them and chachi showers him with kisses .
"Take care hmm " Rishab nods his head at chachi words .

Soon they leave for airport .
Nandini still feels that she should call them but her hands are trembling from fear . But she dares and calls cabir .

"Hello ? Who is this calling so early ? " cabir in his sleepy voice .
"Hello ??? Nandini!!! "

"Cabir ... hie ?" Nandini hesitates to speak

"What happened is everything alright? " cabir says with much lighter voice he must have woken up .

"I'm fine cabir . I just called to let you know that i am leaving "

"What do you mean leaving ?? "

"Cabir I'm going to USA forever . I'm not coming back"

"Nandini please don't go !! It's just a small fight between you and Manik " cabir and Nandini were practically brother and sister they are so close .

"I'm not going because of Manik cabir . I'm going for rishab's treatment and I can get the best treatment their only so yeah I don't have any choice"

"Um okay I can't force you to stay right. take care Nandini and please be in contact. Call me and text me your new number also I'm gonna miss you soo much "

"Me too cabir take care and please take care of navya and ... Manik " some tears leaves her eyes rolling down her cheeks.

"Hahaha still you are thinking of him huh !. Then why don't you call him ? Nandini we all know you guys are made for each other then why all this "

" why don't you ask Manik I was just a game for him and would be nothing more than that bye cabir I have got to go love you " and hang ups the phone she wipes her tears and pays the taxi guy.

She passes the immigrants and all the formalities with Rishab. They both board the plane and are settled in their seats . Nandini looks out of the window and prays to god for all of her family's well being .......

~~~~

Hey guys hope you like the chapter and I have a suprise turn in the story hope you all like it ❤️❤️🐼🐼🐼