CHAPTER 13 ✅

Hope you all are happy with the story 😘😘

Do Vote , comment and share with your friends 😻😻😻

~~~

Manik POV

"Nandini !!! Nandini please wake up !!! " I cried on her cold body . Everyone was crying but I couldn't live without her .

"Nandini !!!!! " I screamed ....

Nandini POV

"Wake up my child wake up ..." I could hear some one waking me up .. I opened my eyes and saw amms ohh my god a smile came on my face .

"Amms !!!! I missed you soo much" Nandini jerk off from the bed and hugged her tightly..

"I know kanna I misses you too " they both hugged each other .

"Wait h-how are you a-alive I mean " Nandini was shocked to see amms as Amms died 3 years ago .

" I'm still dead nandu " amms said

"Then I'm I dead !! " I asked her . What I'm dead ohh god . My kids , Ritik , Manik .....

"Nandu I want you to hear carefully okay . We are in the middle from heaven and earth . You are hear because someone waiting for  you . Anyway let's go and talk to him " me and amms walk through clouds and we could see the world  from there it was a pretty from there .

I and amms reach a golden big gate . It opened and we walk through and there were thousands of people There standing . Amms took me in a cabin . As she knocked and we went inside as we heard a small "come in "

As we went inside it was a big place and bright . The room was large and very beautiful. At the right a man sitting on chair in jeans and t-shirt . He was old kind oaf mid age I guess . He looked up from his laptop and smiled warmly towards us .

"Welcome Nandini I'm happy to see you " he said smiling

"You are happy to see me dead !!" I blurted out . Amms gasps looking at me . I just avoided her stare and look at the oldie.

He cleared his throat and said " I didn't meant that way but have a seat by the way " we sat on the chair " so let me introduce myself first my name is God " I started to laugh at him . But then Amms and his serious looks got me .

"What are you serious? " I looked at Amms and she just nodded .

"Well let's continue... as you know you are dead now " I gave him an oblivious look .... I don't know why I'm being sassy and feisty all of sudden. " so I know your family needs you and I'm going to send you back .. but you need so training and you are gonna learn how to control your powers " he said and I didn't understand anything what is he saying .

"What  is with all power and training can you little be more specific " I asked him

"Okay so you are learn how to use your powers and training is for your mission . You are going back to world but you are not going as Nandini you are going as Diya mehera and you are going to take care of your family they are in big trouble they need you " he said I understand and I'll do anything for my family . I'm happy to meet my my kids again .

Someone knocks at the door . God / oldie gave permission a young girl came inside she was 5ft I guess and had black hair but red colour highlights. She has gray eyes with little blue and she is very beautiful.

"Hey you called ? " she asked God / oldie he nodded .

"Lily this is Nandini show her the room " lily just nodded and looked at me

"Come on let's go " I looked at Amms she just nodded . And I went with lily . She took me through the hall .

"This is the Great hall " we went through hallways and passes many rooms filled with people . I mean I met god and I'm in heaven isn't this so unreal . Hmm Nandini don't go crazy . Lily took me to a room where is filled with machines and everything .

Then God /oldie appeared from somewhere.

"Hey from where did you came ! " I asked him but he just smiled..
He closed his eyes and kept his hand on my head . He chant something I couldn't hear . My head felt dizzy and everything looked blur .

It felt the same like I was dying again . Everything felt light my body . I closed my eyes and let it float . Sometime later I black out ....

I opened my eyes my head felt heavy like I was having hangover. Hmm I think had a dream about me dying and meeting Amms. God Nandini you have definitely gone crazy .

I blinked twice to adjust my sight and look around it's not my house it the same place as in my dream .

"It's not a dream " I jerk and fall down . I saw oldie laughing at me with lily and some other people  . I huffed and got up .

"So now what ? " I asked lily just hold a mirror in front of me. But I choked my spit looking in the mirror .....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you all like this chapter I'm thankful to everyone who is reading my book !!!!

Do comment , vote and share ...
Recommended your friends about my book . Thank you love you all 😘😘😘😘